StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Friday College Basketball
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Friday College Basketball

4* Michigan.St -14.5 vs Indiana

I am fairly sure Indiana is dropping into the frying pan here. Spartans not only off loss to Michigan but have looked lethargic last 3 games and Hoosiers bound to ignite them as Spartans last memory of Hoosiers is last years 7 point loss in January.Large number may be keeping some off, but dont forget Spartans have won 15 of 16 games this season by 10+! Blowout here.

3* Canisius vs Manhattan Under 137.5

These 2 teams are 10-22 Under this season with Under is 23-8-1 in MAN last 32 and 16-6-1 in Canisius last 23.I like Under

Old Post 01-19-18 11:48 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

hope you hit i'm sure you see the $'s on Sparty yet the line has dropped, there are a couple of nice 1H plays tonight
GL

Old Post 01-20-18 12:10 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Mike. Yeah I see the 61% with MSU,certainly not as bothersome as the 80% on Iona and Monmouth Over! I am sure some sharps are grabbing the 14.5 and Hoosiers, but all 7 Hoosier losses this year by double digits.Last years Indiana team at 18-16 had only 5 of those 16 losses by double digits.Not sure Archie Miller is answer for Indiana. GL

Old Post 01-20-18 12:26 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

got my 1H, just bring home the game
GL

Old Post 01-20-18 01:48 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice

Good call on MSU. I've been on them -15 since yesterday. Situationally Indiana was in a BAD spot here from many angles.

Finesse is a reference to how cleverly the books move their lines on certain games. To finesse the public into betting the wrong side.

Old Post 01-20-18 03:17 AM
The Finesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Finesse Click here to Send The Finesse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: