StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > G.P.
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
r.a.
FoxDen Hall of Famer

G.P.

Iam a nobody in this forum but I have posted and followed along on and off for the last several years. Look, I am no genius but the idea here is the exchange of ideas, information and sometimes anecdotal insights on gambling experiences. I hope that you will re-consider your position on not posting. You bring this forum credibility and integrity because of your expertise. I don't know all of what has gone on between you and 'Baffert' and the disclosure of your name. I certainly understand your concerns with this breach but hope you know that the lions share of the contributors to this forum respect yur privacy and have great regard for your handicapping. It never ceases to amaze me how a bunch of guys who are dedicated to cultivating an atmospere for the mutual enrichment of their bank accounts can sometimes get sidetracked. I won't pretend to speak for this forum but you are one of its most valued contributors.

Old Post 11-05-04 09:27 AM
r.a. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for r.a. Click here to Send r.a. a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheRockUSAF

How many times does this guy have to leave or threaten to leave the forum before people stop stroking his ego??

Old Post 11-05-04 08:57 PM
TheRockUSAF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheRockUSAF Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Apparently many.

Old Post 11-05-04 11:53 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: