StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA Finals: who will win?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jinxster

NBA Finals: who will win?

The old dogs of AT&T Center are still a terrifying team and they're now back in the finals to compete for the Larry O'brien tropy. What's more, they've found a gold mine in Danny Green and Gary Neal, who played awesome basketball in Game 3. The series is now at 2-1 in favour of Spurs and Game 4 will still be in Spurs' court. Will LBJ and co. be able to fight better in the remaining games? Who will wi this championship? My prediction is a little bold: 3-1, 3-2, and finally 4-2. No game 7. What do you think guys?

Old Post 06-13-13 10:09 AM
jinxster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jinxster Edit post   Report post
jinxster

Arrrggghhh. My prediction was totally wrong. 2-2 tie now. LeBron James did play better as he promised, went strong on the attack and Wade and Bosh did great too. Odds are now going for Miami. :(

Old Post 06-14-13 12:07 PM
jinxster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jinxster Edit post   Report post
jinxster

Yes! Spurs won Game 5 114-104! One more win and the Heat are done:D

Old Post 06-17-13 09:05 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: