StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tnf
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tnf

Cubano if you are reading this congrats on your Giants. Must be nice to be a giants fan the last few years.
Triple B's if you are reading this thanks for winning me some money last weekend that you didn't know about while i was away in Puerto Rico. San Juan was a great place to stay. Best vacation i ever had. Just a great place.

Anyway on to tonights game. We see a Bucs team that got torched by a good offense on Sunday following their bye week while Minny played sloppy against John Skelton and the Cardinals.

I imagine Minnesota will try to establish the run in which case Tampa Bay is ranked 3rd in the NFL at 76yrds per game. I believe they are 31st against the pass this year.

I like the dog here getting the points. I think Minny wins by 3-4.

BOL to all. Heading up to AC for 2 days for vacation number 2 then back to work on Monday (maybe sooner if this hurricane doesn't go out to sea).

Bucs +6' ( I think Doug Martin might be ready to roll)

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 10-25-12 03:58 PM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Double. Will tail here.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 10-25-12 04:47 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wish they were all that easy

Bol!

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 10-26-12 07:37 AM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Who have you been getting your plays from this year?

LOL

Nice job.

Old Post 10-26-12 05:42 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice hit. Nice pics from your trip.

Not sure how much you paid for the company though, but it's money wisely spent. lol

Hope you been well

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 10-26-12 07:58 PM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice Hit!

Thats a Great place for Vacation,Joni and I went there abouy 10 years ago....Stay safe up there this Sunday- Monday...What is your wetherman saying?

2008-2018
2691-2398
53%

You Miss 100% of the Shots You Never Take.

Old Post 10-26-12 11:11 PM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I thought I was private messaging D11. So it wasn't my intention for every to know my suspicion. Looks like the cats out of the bag now double. What's the site? You can't keep this a secret much longer. If Tigreson could read I would put his detective skills to work on this asap.

Let's get it MOFO's!!

Old Post 10-27-12 12:22 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: