StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Saturday Night Arena Football 4*
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Saturday Night Arena Football 4*

4* Baltimore +3.5 vs Cleveland

Have watched both of these teams play this year and cant understand why Cleveland is favored. Baltimore 1-4 but could easily be 3-2 and is improving with a solid defense.Shane Carden has looked really good at QB for Baltimore and I like them SU here. GL

Old Post 05-28-17 12:45 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

line jumped to 5 that quick juiced, something is up here
GL

Old Post 05-28-17 12:56 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mike, its common with Arena. My earlier play did same thing, it hit 19 right after I posted, fortunetely didnt matter. A lot of the large line moves with Arena have been way off this year.Its interesting.

Old Post 05-28-17 12:58 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

During the week, the Gladiators traded WR Brandon Thompkins and QB Shane Boyd to Baltimore for future considerations. The addition of Thompkins gives Brigade rookie quarterback Shane Carden another option as Julian Talley and Paul Browning try to fill the void vacated by injured receiver Reggie Gray. The Gladiators suffered many injuries to begin the 2017 campaign and one bright spot has been the play of quarterback Arvell Nelson. Nelson leads the league’s number one ranked offense into Baltimore.

Old Post 05-28-17 01:00 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mike, I am going to guess this is likely last AFL Season. Indoor Football League has 10 teams and its likely these teams will be absorbed next season.Its ashamed as the players only make a few thousand dollars a year and yet the teams have struggled financially.

Old Post 05-28-17 01:16 AM
msudogs

i used to play Arena, passed & went to soccer & haven't looked back since
GL

Old Post 05-28-17 01:38 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: