StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > kirk cousins
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

kirk cousins

is 4-19 vs teams that finished with a winning record in his career and will sign with vikes for 29 mill a year. has never won a playoff game either. great signing minny.

Old Post 03-13-18 08:07 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm a Redskins fan (cough cough) and I am so happy they got rid of him. No way he deserves that kind of money... that is Brady, Rodgers, Brees money and Brees only got 25 mil for 2 years. That being said I think he will win with Minny just because they have a great defense and can run the ball. I'd personally love it if he became the next Brock Osweiler but thats just the bitter side of me talking.

Bye Bye Kirk "We like that"!

Old Post 03-13-18 11:44 PM
Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gush Click here to Send Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

makes me wonder what QB'S like marino, montana and elway would command in this market.

Old Post 03-14-18 05:34 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: