StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Wednesday College Basketball
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wednesday College Basketball

3* Harvard +12 vs Marquette

Nice double digit spot for Harvard and this is first spot on post season tourneys where I think a double digit dog can spring an upset.Harvard is 9-2 last 11 with those 2 losses both to Penn by a total of 6 points.Marquette struggled in non conference games with some very average teams(N.illinois,E.illinois) and just 9-9 since start of January,with 6 of those 9 wins by 5 or fewer points.Harvard is 34-16-3 ATS in their last 53 games overall and I think will be quite pesky for Marquette tonight. GL

Old Post 03-14-18 03:59 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

3* LSU -3.5 VS UL-Lafayette

I liked Cajuns in conference this year as they were dominant with over 90% of conference wins by double digits.But Sun Belt was a very weak conference this year with 2/3rds of teams right at .500 or below overall. Cajuns also beaten badly by Ole Miss and Clemson in non conference slate.

I think line is this low because of LSU being a very unsightely 17-14,but Tigers played considerably more difficult schedule and are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 home games.Tigers with some solid non conference wins and 8 of 14 losses by single digits against mostly SEC competition,an SEC with Eight 20 win teams. I like LSU here.

Old Post 03-14-18 11:03 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My last one for Wednesday. GL

2* Miami(Oh) +2.5 vs Campbell

Oh my, obviously you have to be at least borderline degenerate to have interest in this game. But Redhawks played tougher schedule and consistently out performed on ATS level.Red Hawks are 8-2-1 ATS in their last 11 road games and actually had about 6 close conference games that they lost that could have flipped into wins.Fighting Camels at home ,but this team is 16-15 with some very dubious losses.Can you say 14 point loss to 7-26 Longwood Lancers!I like
Redhawks tonight.GL

Old Post 03-14-18 11:22 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: