StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > S.Carolina +13.5 over Missouri
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

S.Carolina +13.5 over Missouri

Both of these teams looking a little shaky, but SC in losing 3 of last 4 have lost all of those by less then 8.Missouri has some injury issues that without I would be hesitant to take SC,but SC seems to have a little more consistency in game right now and also are 6-1 ATS in last 7 following ATS loss.I think points are a llittle too generous to pass up. - GL

Old Post 01-22-13 08:18 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
danwaters76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

agreed!

3 guys potentially out for Mizzu that average a combined 35 points per game. I like the under as well.

Let's do it!

Old Post 01-22-13 08:36 PM
danwaters76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danwaters76 Click here to Send danwaters76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ICT Picker

Frank Haith in big trouble with NCAA as well, probably little worried about his job than Gamecocks....At least I hope...GL

Old Post 01-22-13 09:16 PM
ICT Picker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICT Picker Click here to Send ICT Picker a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bear
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Looks good to me. Joining you here w SC +13.5

Old Post 01-22-13 10:49 PM
Bear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bear Click here to Send Bear a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

hard to tell how the players will react with the Haith factor, maybe a rally or who knows, does seem he may be on his way out
GL

Old Post 01-22-13 11:39 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: