StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Fins/Bills
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Fins/Bills

Another Thursday night NFL doozy!
We've been treated to some extremely great matchups on Thursday nights this year with the exception of Chicago Green Bay

Giants/Panthers
Browns/Ravens
Cardinals/Rams
Steelers/Titans
Seahawks/Niners (not bad)
Bucs/Vikings
Chiefs/Chargers
Colts/Jags

Tonight will get 2 teams who have played horrendous football as of late. The Fins have won 6 of 8 against Buffalo, 2 in a row, and 3/4 @ Ralph Williams stadium. Alot of talk about Buffalo in trouble without Fred Jackson. I believe they are a better team with CJ Spiller as the lone runner in their backfield. Both have spoken highly of one another throughout the year (complete BS). Tonight CJ gets to show why he should be the number 1 back in Buffalo. Seriously though, if you were playing for a team would you want your competition to do better than you? No way. Spiller was tearing it up when Jackson was injured before he injured his shoulder. I believe he's healthy now and ready to get back into the spotlight.
Fins run defense hasn't been great the last few games either.

I have a few concerns about the Bills.
1. Their Defense couldn't stop Purdue
2. They are coming off a tough loss to New England.
3. They turn the ball over consistently at the half yard line and in endzone.
4. Fitzpatrick is usually good for 2-3 interceptions.

With that being said,

Buffalo -2' Small

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 11-15-12 06:22 PM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Can't take Buffalo, as my brother is on the Dophins payroll, in a peripheral way, and I will never hear the end of it.

Took under 45.
Hoping for some bad weather.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 11-15-12 06:31 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Buffalo -2'

Winner

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 11-16-12 05:48 AM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: