StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 5dimes
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
robbingvegas

5dimes

anyone know anything? main site, mirror site and propbet all down...can't get through to customer service either

Old Post 01-01-13 05:09 PM
robbingvegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robbingvegas Click here to Send robbingvegas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ditto

Last month and a half they have been terrible during busy time.

Ready to change

GLTA

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 01-01-13 05:17 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
robbingvegas

supposed to be an A+ book...very frustrated

is Heritage better?

Old Post 01-01-13 05:19 PM
robbingvegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robbingvegas Click here to Send robbingvegas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

heritage is top shelf...site never down. next day payouts via west union. because they have so many high rollers, there are frequent line movements...sometimes good, sometimes bad, that's only complaint for me.

Old Post 01-01-13 05:25 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ryanjep

just a tip for you guys. during busy times you can use one of their mirror sites and the site runs quick.

try
fivedimes.com
propbet.com
sportbet.com

it looks like a server crash this morning but if the site is slow due to upcoming games (saturday/sunday morning due to football) try one of the sites i provided.

Old Post 01-01-13 05:38 PM
ryanjep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ryanjep Click here to Send ryanjep a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikemac243
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I was able to get on under sportbet.com

Old Post 01-01-13 05:43 PM
mikemac243 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for mikemac243 Click here to Send mikemac243 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i am using a 5dimes book, betanysports.eu and their site was and still is down but i was able to call in my bet. somthing about a power outage.

Old Post 01-01-13 06:04 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: