StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Stay Safe Bostonians
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Stay Safe Bostonians

in this very difficult time .....

Old Post 04-19-13 11:37 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Couldnt have expressed my feelings any better.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 04-20-13 12:54 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

agree. the crazy ****** is suppsedly heading west now......that's were i am. i got nix for a bomb shelter. what's the # for homeland security.

Old Post 04-20-13 01:11 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

6:07 pmRachel Weiner

Local news: Shots fired in Watertown

Multiple shots were fired in Watertown and a body has been found, according to several local news stations. There is no confirmation that the body is the suspect.
Multiple shots fired in Watertown. A body has been found on a boat inbackyard. #wcvb
— Kristen Setera (@KristenWCVB) April 19, 2013
Boat surrounded in Watertown with possible suspect. Many shots fired. Shooting has stopped.
— Sean Kelly (@SeanKellyTV) April 19, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: Shots fired in Watertown; source says Boston Marathon terror bomb suspect has been pinned down.
— The Boston Globe (@BostonGlobe) April 19, 2013
Police are asking residents in the area to go back in their homes and stay inside.
Police operations in the Franklin Street Watertown area. Residents shelter in place.
— Boston Police Dept. (@Boston_Police) April 19, 2013
Residents applauding as police push them back as gunfire could be heard for maybe up to 10 seconds. Police continue to pour in

Old Post 04-20-13 01:22 AM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

[img]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Old Post 04-20-13 01:23 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIO0We4CIAEY8ut.jpg:large

Old Post 04-20-13 01:32 AM
Shazam

Thank god

I'm 20 miles away but was still nervous all afternoon. I have a wife 4 & 2 year old. Was not at all comfortable until now.

Old Post 04-20-13 02:58 AM
Shazam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shazam Click here to Send Shazam a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: