StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Nba Monday Plays
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nba Monday Plays

Here are my plays for tonight games. i am thinking about starting my record over again. starting now. I have been working on my system for a week and half and it looks like i might be onto something so here are the plays for tonight.

IND/MEM UNDER 173
I have the ind/mem game going under by 16 points. Both teams have great defenses and they both love the slow pace I have the final score ind 78 mem 79 total 157.

5 UNIT PLAY ON SA -6.5
This one is just my thoughts on the game. SA has a much better offense than PHI. SA also has a lot better defense. The one last thing is they have a better pace than PHI.
nba record
ats 0-2
totals 2-0

5 unit plays 2-1

Old Post 01-21-13 03:33 PM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ok the rest of the odds have came out and we have one more over/under play

LAL/CHI OVER 195
I have this one going over by 14 points.

BOL EVERYONE

Old Post 01-21-13 04:25 PM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
doubled1511
FoxDen Hall of Famer

gl today

Old Post 01-21-13 05:16 PM
doubled1511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doubled1511 Click here to Send doubled1511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

game time 330pm bet 5 units NY -3.5

Old Post 01-21-13 08:54 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: