StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Biloxi Mississippi
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Biloxi Mississippi

OK I know this don't belong here, but does anyone know of anybody who has been to the Beaches of Biloxi since the oil spill ?..Is it worth it and Any recommendations for a hotel...Thanks to the room

Oh by the way...Umass for tonight

NBL

My Goal is to Make Money Not Gamble !!

Old Post 01-10-13 09:51 PM
Brutus5775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tennistudly

missisippi beaches

hey brutus - missisippi beaches sucked before the oil spill. If you are going mainly for gambling , stay in Biloxi. If you want a good beach, come to gulf shores, alabama and you can drive to biloxi in an hour and a half.
Good luck,
Kevin

Old Post 01-10-13 09:58 PM
tennistudly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tennistudly Edit post   Report post
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks a lot... they have some sweet looking places..

My Goal is to Make Money Not Gamble !!

Old Post 01-10-13 10:08 PM
Brutus5775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

stay at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi

Old Post 01-10-13 11:08 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: