StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Wimbledon Final
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
cashfarm
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wimbledon Final

I've Federer to win it all, taked at the start of this week, so i haven't to make a bet today on the match but i will give you my analisys, just to make it, help someone, or maybe damage someone ;-)!!!

First thing i'm looking at is the semifinals performance...

Novak have played Dimitrov, the most similar player to Federer you will find in the nest years and probably ones of the future winners of this tournament, but he's unexperienced, lots of free error, some double fouls in important moment...Also Novak seems extremely voulnerable by this kind of tennis on friday, so Federer with his class can use this things at his advantage. Federer would be definitly another thing respect to Dimitrov today, but on the other side, Novak would be more prepareted to face this kind of players after the semifinal.

Roger have played Raonic, a good new comers, but is a player completly different from Novak, he've to be included in the category of big servers with Roddick, Karlovic etc etc... Wich against Roger have spectacular records. considering Roger v Roddick 21-3; v Karlovic 11-1; v Raonic 4-0; you cannot consider the winner over Raonic a manifastation of superiority or of a fisical power. On the other side Roger have played a good tournament, and seems in great form anyway.

At the end, surely on another surface, in another place i will tell you that Djokovic going to win in 3 or 4 set, but here.. Is just a coin flip.. fifty fifty, with general advantage on Roger as Djokovic will have some personal issue, like the born of a baby in the next month.

Old Post 07-06-14 02:14 PM
cashfarm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashfarm Click here to Send cashfarm a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Imrightalot
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Novak could of lost to dimitrov but he has federers number regardless of surface and at such minimal value federer could have been +500 I wouldn't have touched it

"Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck." -Don Shula-

Old Post 07-06-14 06:00 PM
Imrightalot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Imrightalot Click here to Send Imrightalot a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cashfarm
FoxDen Hall of Famer

you're right form some points of view, infact i've take it on monday, odds at +140 like today is low, maybe, or maybe not.. Books doesn't gift money, so if he's +140 and not more probably there are some reason, infact winning one or another they're in 5th, so Federer have is chance, like i say this is a fifty/fifty match.

Old Post 07-06-14 06:35 PM
cashfarm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashfarm Click here to Send cashfarm a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Imrightalot
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I just saw he came back down 5-2 in the 4th

Djokivic is 2-0 against federer in 5th sets
500$ on the joker live bet -125

"Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck." -Don Shula-

Old Post 07-06-14 06:38 PM
Imrightalot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Imrightalot Click here to Send Imrightalot a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Imrightalot
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I missed it djokovic had match point and federer challenged and it knicked the line. What are the odds I missed something like that.

Old Post 07-06-14 06:42 PM
cashfarm
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i don't know at this point who wins... but this match is epic.. at this point i don't care who wins...

Old Post 07-06-14 06:46 PM
cashfarm
FoxDen Hall of Famer

just one thing.. the two match that Nova kwins in the 5th where at the US open, where Novak have big advantage gived by the surface, and in one of this 2 5th set matches Novak saves 1 or 2 match point to Federer on hi service..

Old Post 07-06-14 06:49 PM
Imrightalot
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Awesome match

It's been 40 years since a miracle like this might be the greatest match ever and I watch everything even the challengers

Old Post 07-06-14 06:51 PM
Imrightalot
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It was just a matter of time in the fifth before the joker finished it off

Old Post 07-06-14 07:11 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: