StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > my alma mater/albany st.
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

my alma mater/albany st.

albany-2.5 vs mt st marys.....looking for advice.
i'm playing them anyway, hoping for help with strength of play. gl to all in the tournament.

Old Post 03-17-14 04:21 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

zac

thanks for the PM......go great danes.

Old Post 03-17-14 10:20 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Conclusion?

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 03-17-14 11:55 PM
Tex is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

tex

i'm playing them for a $100....an astros avatar, yanks open up season with 3 there.

Old Post 03-18-14 01:03 AM
drtony
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No clue who will win
But if it's your alma mater I will root for them

Go Albany!

Old Post 03-18-14 01:44 AM
drtony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtony Click here to Send drtony a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

if they win tomorrow they play fla....lotsa luck with that.

Old Post 03-18-14 01:54 AM
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ronnie.....

I know nothing about Albany St, but do know a little about Mt. St. Mary's. The campus in a small town just over the Maryland border about 12 miles south of Gettysburg....Emmitsburg, Md. I went to their first tourney game a couple weeks ago against St Francis, NY. Dinky place. Gym couldn't have held 1000 people. Don't even know how they can claim to be a D1 school.

As far as their basketball team goes, they love to shoot the 3. Didn't look it up, but they have to average over 20 attempts a game. Anyway, they were getting shellacked the whole game. Their defense is lacking, to say the least. They were down 10 or 11 with under 2 minutes to go. I was walking out. They then started raining 3s. They won the game 72-71. Unreal.

They then went on the road to win 2 more. Don't know how they beat Robert Morris, but they handled them pretty easy. Probably won't help your bet any, but just to let you know they can and will heave it up. That's where the vast majority of their scoring comes from. They can be dangerous or they will get blown out. Good Luck.

Gotta give ye an Irish joke tonite, Laddy.....

Best Bar in The World

3 Irishmen are arguing which pub is better.....

The first says: "Aye, this is a nice bar, but where I come from, there's a better one. At MacDougal's, you buy a drink, you buy another drink, and MacDougal himself will buy your third drink!"

The second then starts: "That sounds like a nice bar, but where I come from, there's a better one called Quinns. At Quinns, you buy a drink, Quinn buys you a drink. You buy another drink, Quinn buys you another drink."

Then the third pipes up. "You think that's good? Where I come from, there's this place called Murphy's. At Murphy's, they buy you your first drink, they buy you your second drink, they buy you your third drink, and then, they take you in the back and get you laid!"
"Wow!" say the other two. "That sounds fantastic! Did that actually happen to you?" "No," replies their friend, "but it happened to my sister!"

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 03-18-14 02:07 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

One more.....

Three men walk into a bar: a Frenchman, an Italian and an Irishman. Each orders one beer. Three flys fly into the bar and one fly lands in each man's beer.

The Italian man plucks the fly out of his beer, says "tutto e bene" (all is well)" and drinks the beer.
The Frenchman shows his beer with the bug still inside it to the bartender and demands another beer.
The Irishman yanks the bug out of the beer, grabs it by it's wings, shakes it while yelling ......

"Cough it up, you wee thievin' bastard!"

Happy St Patrick's Day to ya!

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 03-18-14 02:17 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

irish

interesting info..."no but it happened to my sister".....i love that. enjoy your holiday.

Old Post 03-18-14 02:37 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: