StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Saturday Nba Plays
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Saturday Nba Plays

I believe I am heading in the right direction finally yesterday went 3-2 so here are my plays for tonights games.

NO 8
BOS 12.5
BRO 9.5

Old Post 01-11-14 08:24 PM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

hope you nail it, i like the under as well with Pelicans/Mavs 197

Old Post 01-12-14 12:26 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thanks msu. I also like the no/dal under but tryin to stay away from the o/u for a while...

Old Post 01-12-14 01:14 AM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

one to think on Bobcats +4, Charlotte Bobcats are an impressive (10-0) ATS on the road vs the Eastern Conference

Old Post 01-12-14 01:29 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Oh yes cha is a very good play tonight. you know I have been working on a system for a little bit fine tuning and all. well Cha tonight falls into a play that is over 60% win but I just did not feel comfortable about the play. Here is the system that I been working on for a little bit. when a defense or offense goes below a 90 rating for the game I follow them for 4 games afterwards. Chi went below 90 rating on defense 4 games ago. the final game 4 which is tonight it is a fade play the record is 22-34 ats 61% fade. That is the record for this year I have gone back and back checked for this year only.

Old Post 01-12-14 01:47 AM
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ok I finally put 2 nights back to back with winning nights so maybe I can keep it going. I went 2-1 tonight and 3-2 last night

Old Post 01-12-14 06:40 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: