StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Hello, old friends...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hello, old friends...

Been awhile since I posted regularly around these parts. I see that msudogs, Brian and douglas are still grinding things out around here. Dedication, gotta love it.

I've been playing horses for the most part over the last few years and toyed with some bets with football when I would get some info. I do miss the days of posting here. Just got busy with everyday life of working, trying to stay up with the ponies and keeping my head above water.

Some of you old timers will have to catch me up on the happenings around here. I will try to do a baseball thread. I wanted to do one here last year but got really tied up with other projects. I will do my best. I think I have a good sense on how teams will do. I think anyway, lol.

Anyway, just dropping in to say hello. Take care.

Old Post 02-22-13 09:10 PM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wecome back

Glad your doing well.

good luck

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 02-22-13 11:10 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good to hear from you .

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 02-22-13 11:54 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

good to see you buddy, maybe the phone will ring this weekend
GL

Old Post 02-23-13 12:04 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIV2

HI Craiger...... Yes Baseball.... cant wait..
Post when you can... \
Peace
NRB

Old Post 02-23-13 12:50 AM
BIV2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIV2 Click here to Send BIV2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Craiger!

Long time no hear! How bout them Lakers! Are they even going to make the playoffs? Portland made them look like an old team. Lake show was lucky to get a W last night.

Old Post 02-23-13 11:07 AM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice to hear from you.. Glad all is well... Hope to see you back around when time allows.

My Goal is to Make Money Not Gamble !!

Old Post 02-23-13 11:27 AM
Brutus5775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: