StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > San Fran/Atlanta
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
amich1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

San Fran played 11 games against teams not in the playoffs, not exactly the ringer

San Fran was 1-2 in dome games this year beating saints and losing to rams and minnesota

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and common sense.
-Buddha

Old Post 01-20-13 05:39 AM
amich1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amich1 Click here to Send amich1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

anyone celebrate too soon? i hope not. i have been busy and have not read. i appreciate all the posts, it is good for us all to have a good open debate on the games.

seems i missed some comments, does not matter, the 49ers will do the talking now.

Gl to all and consider SF in the 2nd half depending on the line.

Old Post 01-20-13 10:24 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Give the Falcons credit, they do not give up easily.

Old Post 01-20-13 10:30 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kcgreene06
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No celebration here.... We still have a second half to play!

Old Post 01-20-13 10:34 PM
kcgreene06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kcgreene06 Click here to Send kcgreene06 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Odds
SF -6.5 -115
or
SF -10 +165

I would actually take the -10 for a little bit just because of last week and the value. Not much though. Ryan is on fire! I may not think Atlanta is as good as their record but I really like Ryan/White/Jones.

Atlanta does look good though. Impressive even.

GL guys, whatever side you may be on.

Old Post 01-20-13 10:41 PM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

I know that kcgreene, I had to watch my beloved Houston Oilers lose the biggest lead in history to the Bills.

I kinda wanna wish you guys to win. Your good people, the Falcons fans.

Old Post 01-20-13 10:43 PM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Kudos to Atlanta for having the heart to keep it close. If they improve the D a little, they have the play makers to do something more in the next few years.

-2.5 -125 early
then
-4 -110 yesterday

Just gonna ignore it on my record. I expected a larger SF win but I will take that 2nd half win at -10 +165, that was nice.

Good game to the Atlanta fans. Your team is better than I thought.

SF gets Number 6 soon. Just gimme a good line.

Game 2 - Not touching it but rooting for Baltimore if I even watch it. Would like the NE line better though.

Old Post 01-21-13 12:22 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: