StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A10 Saturday 12/8
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A10 Saturday 12/8

This Saturday schedule spooks me. Seems like most of the A10 are road favs today. At least the matchups I like are. Treadly lightly.

Bought one game early. Richmond@JMU...7pm. Both teams are coming off wins. Both have a week off after this one, as I think exams are coming up at most schools. No look-head. Spiders should hold their own on the boards against these guys. I watched the JMU/GW game a week or so ago. GW won by a point @ JMU. Didn't see anything that warranted this low of a number. Spiders, it is.

Thinking about going to the game. Less than 2 hours down the road. Probably just sit my lazy tail down in the recliner though! Liking LaSalle and Butler. That GW game keeps staring at me. Is Kansas St that bad? I know their schedule has been. But only 6'?

Richmond -4

GL Den

A10
12-14 -2.70*

Leans
8-2

CBB
4-2 +1.80*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 12-08-12 03:10 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

IM

let me know if you go please, gotta go to the well again & will check in with you today, let's do it
GL

Old Post 12-08-12 03:15 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hey Mule

Mule Kick em today.

Cutting grass workin in the yard today myself.
81 and sunny

Good Luck

GLTA

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-08-12 03:19 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You beat me to this one today. Love Richmond in this spot.

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 12-08-12 03:30 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Kansas State now -8 lean State in this game against GW gl today IRISH.

6 Rings

Old Post 12-08-12 04:02 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Adds

2* Richmond -4
LaSalle -4

Trying to limit my plays, so added more to the Spiders...especially after seeing Pete on them. LaSalle is just a hard team to guard for a whole game. They play a 4 guard set. All can drain it. Duren, at the point, can create his own shot when the bombs aren't dropping. NE has been up and down this year. They've dropped games to Charlotte and UMass from the A10 already. I think LaSalle is similar to both, in terms of productiveness. 2 road favs. Yikes.

Really want to bet Temple and Butler, but will call them leans.

Leans
Temple +8
Butler +2

May play Dayton 1h later at 8pm. 7-1 ATS so far.
Charlotte?? 6-0 ATS this year!! 16 is a tad too high for me though.
Fordham?? Their last 4 games....4-0 ATS. Just can't bring myself to do that one either.
GW?? Both them and K St have played crap schedules. Have no idea. Pass
Bonnies? Should cover, but this is their first long true road trip. Trip to Canisius doesn't count. Ark St has had no schedule so far either.

GL Den

A10
12-14 -2.70*

Leans
8-2

CBB
4-2 +1.80*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 12-08-12 07:38 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

come let's keep it going today, think about Arkansas St later
GL

Old Post 12-08-12 07:42 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

time to sit back & watch some more hoops, let's finish strong, as the Spiders didn't show up
GL

Old Post 12-09-12 01:25 AM
GMEN12

Lets hope the spiders play a better 2nd half

Old Post 12-09-12 01:47 AM
GMEN12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GMEN12 Click here to Send GMEN12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Added some Spiders 2h

2* Richmond -4
Richmond 2h -3'
LaSalle -4

Leans
Temple +8 ..... loss
Butler +2

GL Den

A10
12-14 -2.70*

Leans
8-3

CBB
4-2 +1.80*

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 12-09-12 01:55 AM
Allday28
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck with that 2nd half-with you there.

Old Post 12-09-12 02:10 AM
Allday28 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allday28 Click here to Send Allday28 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ouch....that one hurt. 8 pt lead at the 7 min mark, then???

2* Richmond -4 ..... loss
Richmond 2h -3' ..... loss
LaSalle -4 ..... loss

Leans
Temple +8 ..... loss
Butler +2

GL Den

A10
12-17 -7.10*

Leans
8-3

CBB
4-2 +1.80*

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 12-09-12 03:27 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: