StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Oracle Arena
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Oracle Arena

Been packed for couple of hours now. Crowd is going to be in a frenzy (hell, they're already there)
Granddaughter broke down and took her grandpa. Floor seats. Will this be it for the season?
I hope not.

Golden State Warriors +1 1/2
Golden State Warriors ML +105
Under 210 1/2

Pretty loud now!!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 05-02-14 04:54 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

on all 3

Old Post 05-02-14 04:59 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

4-0

I know I only had three bets. The 4th was spending the night with my seventeen year old granddaughter. The basketball junkie. Her mother says I spoil her. Wait till she sees what I do with the 5 and 3 year old boys.
Great night guys. This is what life is all about.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 05-02-14 07:51 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Congrats amigo!

Old Post 05-02-14 02:43 PM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: