StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Cinci
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Cinci

looks like the whole den is on em.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 02-15-13 09:34 PM
Tex is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cuse227

i'm on georgetown

but yeah, def feels like i'm on an island on this one.

georgetown has the highest road fg% in the big east, they've also obviously been playing well recently with 6 big east victories in a row.

Old Post 02-15-13 10:14 PM
cuse227 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cuse227 Click here to Send cuse227 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am on them simply because Herbie and Pete are. Don't know squat about college basketball.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 02-15-13 10:16 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Brian on em also and he been red hot.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 02-15-13 10:23 PM
Tex is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Cinci

They have owned the Hoyas in recent years, plus G-town is due for a let down game.

Herbie

Old Post 02-15-13 10:34 PM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: