StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Can you sense it?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Can you sense it?

I know it's hard for you guys on the wrong coast (hope you're all shoveled out). Close your eyes and think of freshly manicured baseball fields and freshly mowed green lawns. Spring is in the air. Pitchers and catchers are reporting and another great baseball season is just around the corner. Batter up!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 02-12-13 08:59 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I can't wait. Are you guys going to have any tax paying citizens left after Rick Perry does his tour?

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 02-12-13 09:01 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm ready.....

Carp is out but Waino is ready. Garcia is healthy and Lynn's not so hefty. Miller Kelly & Rosenthal fighting for the 5th spot. The Cards are back for a World Series shot!

Jay
Beltran
Holliday
Craig
Molina
Freese
Descalso/Carpenter
Furcal

Herbie

Old Post 02-12-13 09:21 PM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Since I'm smart to know chances are slim historically for a repeat (fingers crossed) I'm rooting for boys Herbie!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 02-12-13 09:31 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

not being a hoops bettor, i live for opening day, spring, warm weather, barbecues and grinding $$$ out. 46 days till play ball.

Old Post 02-12-13 11:11 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
scout1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That is a nice lineup the Cards have this year. They will score alot of runs. I think the Reds, Cards, and ATL will be the top 3 in runs scored.

If my Braves don't set a major league record in strikeouts, they will be the team to beat.
That said, the Nats will have the best 5 man rotation in baseball.

Old Post 02-12-13 11:17 PM
scout1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scout1 Click here to Send scout1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: