StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > @ The Kohl Center today
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
oChRoNiCo
FoxDen Hall of Famer

@ The Kohl Center today

Looks like I'm on an island here with MSU! Oh well not the first time won't be the last. I don't trust this badger team at all! Going to throw in a teaser and take Michigan State +8 and a lil sumthin sumthin on MSU ML +165.

The evidence we have found has led us to the conclusion that the negative image of gamblers, of speculators and of gambling is due to prejudice, to the distorted image heavily promoted by some powerful groups who, however, have not had much evidence to support their views.
- Reuven and Gabrielle A Brenner

Old Post 02-09-14 06:43 PM
oChRoNiCo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oChRoNiCo Click here to Send oChRoNiCo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
oChRoNiCo
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It almost pains me to be dressed in red head to toe and putting my money on MSU hahahaha who am I kidding if you're going to bet you got to check your emotions at the door ;) GO SPARTY anyone else going to be at the game today maybe HalColdvice?

The evidence we have found has led us to the conclusion that the negative image of gamblers, of speculators and of gambling is due to prejudice, to the distorted image heavily promoted by some powerful groups who, however, have not had much evidence to support their views.

Old Post 02-09-14 06:45 PM
oChRoNiCo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oChRoNiCo Click here to Send oChRoNiCo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
eagleseye13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Madison

Hey another Madison person!

I live and work in Sun Prairie and used to live downtown Madison. We have to grab some beers and catch a game!

Old Post 02-09-14 07:29 PM
eagleseye13  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eagleseye13 Click here to Send eagleseye13  a Private Message Edit post   Report post
oChRoNiCo
FoxDen Hall of Famer

For sure sounds like a plan man! It took until 7:32 left in the 1st half but we have our 1st Izzo swallows chant of the game! God I love this ****!

Old Post 02-09-14 07:42 PM
oChRoNiCo
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Could be pretty stupid but I can't pass this up took MSU -8 +475 $10 to win $47.50 and now as I'm posting it's down to +450.

Old Post 02-09-14 08:10 PM
oChRoNiCo
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Heard a stat on radio couldn't verify it but it said MSU is 7-0 when trailing at the half this season!

Old Post 02-09-14 08:23 PM
oChRoNiCo
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nothing like some victory pizza@ Ian's after the game perfect outcome I will sacrifice $20 total on ML to have all the rest!

Old Post 02-09-14 09:25 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: