StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A10 Fri 12/28
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A10 Fri 12/28

Iona @ St Joe's -8
St Joe's has been surprisingly awful so far. I thought they'd be one of the teams to beat in the A10 this year. They may still turn it around. Conference play starts in a couple weeks. Tonite though, they take on a run and gun team without one of their weapons. Point forward Kanacevic is serving a suspension for "saluting" the Nova fans a week ago. The games I've watched, they seem lost when he is out. He sat in their last game also. A loss at home to Fairfield??

Martelli will have to play snail ball to win this one, in my opinion. They will own the boards with Aiken and Roberts. Iona is pretty small. If Iona is able to run though, St Joe's has a very limited bench. Wilson is the only capable scorer off the bench. And if anyone gets in foul trouble.....

I've been saying for over 2 years, that Martelli needs to go. They should win this one by double digits. LaSalle just beat these guys, 88-74 a week ago. If they lose this one, and they might, ..... well, we'll see. The point guard, Jones, is the only senior. If they stay together, they'll be good next year. Sarcastic, I know. Anyway, I'm taking the points. That's one way to guarantee the Hawks play a good one. Have me bet against them.

Iona +8

SIU-Ed @ StL -24
I'm debating between StL 1h or SIU-Ed for the game. StL has a big game with New Mexico on Monday. No way I'm laying 24. Will be back later with that one. Probably will pass.

GL Den

A10
15-18 -6.20*

Leans
12-3

CBB
6-3 +2.60*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 12-28-12 10:22 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

IM

i hope we're on that "one" lol
GL

Old Post 12-28-12 10:56 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bostonshamrock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck tonight

Old Post 12-28-12 11:13 PM
bostonshamrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bostonshamrock Click here to Send bostonshamrock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Irish gl tonight buddy.

6 Rings

Old Post 12-29-12 12:04 AM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Add

Iona +8
StL 1h -13'

Kwamain Mitchell, senior point guard, will play tonite. He hasn't played all year. Got hurt in the second practice of the year. I'm sure they won't play him much. Gonna play the 1h. StL is 5-1 in their last 6 in the 1h.

Looks like Martelli is letting them run. Iona 47-45 at the half. Gotta look at the stats. See if there is a 2h play out there.

GL Den

A10
15-18 -6.20*

Leans
12-3

CBB
6-3 +2.60*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 12-29-12 01:58 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2h

St Joe's big boy, Roberts, only played 6 minutes in the 1h. 2 personals. Hence, no coincidence that Iona is beating them on the boards. Both teams shooting around 50%. St Joes 2h -5' gives me a 4 pt middle. Gonna pass.

GL Den

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 12-29-12 02:07 AM
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Let's see if we can get on a roll

Iona +8 ..... win
StL 1h -13' ..... win

Martelli! 96-91 Will you just let them run now?!?!

Richmond -2 and LaSalle -10 for tomorrow so far. Hey Ralph! Bisons play tomorrow .... -8!!!!

GL Den

A10
17-18 -4.20*

Leans
12-3

CBB
6-3 +2.60*

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 12-29-12 03:25 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: