StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA FADE Play 1/25/13...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
markmark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NBA FADE Play 1/25/13...

Another don't ask, just do play:

Sac +5 1st half FADE OKC

GL and Godspeed...

Old Post 01-26-13 03:51 AM
markmark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markmark Click here to Send markmark a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Just let me have the game! Lol

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-26-13 03:55 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markmark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I wish I had that type of control cubano...

Alas , it's all in the numbers...

Old Post 01-26-13 04:12 AM
markmark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markmark Click here to Send markmark a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markmark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wow, too close for me...

But a win is a win. I'm usually on the other side of these...

Old Post 01-26-13 05:05 PM
brianp
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MM could be my bad and i'm not following your post correctly but pretty sure OKC covered the first half.

Old Post 01-26-13 05:30 PM
brianp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianp Click here to Send brianp a Private Message Edit post   Report post
johannesdemanes

brian - these are 2 half chases. any first half mark plays if it loses is 2nd half chase. very effective too. thanks again for these gems, mark!

Old Post 01-26-13 05:45 PM
johannesdemanes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johannesdemanes Click here to Send johannesdemanes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brianp
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Gotcha, my bad.

Old Post 01-26-13 05:54 PM
brianp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianp Click here to Send brianp a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: