StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Saturday Horses Peter Pan & Senorita Stakes
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Saturday Horses Peter Pan & Senorita Stakes

Peter Pan looks to be wide open, with some nice looking value horses.

Battier 8/1
Pletcher with Rosario up. Maybe out classed here, but Pletcher has had over 50% of his horses hit the board during this meet.

Abraham 7/2
Pletcher's other horse and the one to beat.

Fear the Kitten 12/1
Nice weight drop, jockey change is a big plus, 5 stake races under it's belt, some tough trips in last three, I mean this horse had some tough luck and the hottest trainer in the country the past few weeks.

Boxing these three in EX & TRI Boxes with the #8 and boxing over the #1 & #11 in some superfecta tickets.

Hollywood Park

Should see a lot of chalk today with these short fields.

Race #6 Senorita Stakes

Interesting Race with the 4 Euro horses. I'm just looking at track bias here. Outside posts should have advantage. Tossing in the #1 (should go off as the chalk).

(1,6,7,8)

Race #1

Baffert's #5 Ondine 7/5 should crush this short field.

Race #3

Let Em Shine 2/1 (Best Bet)

Short field, great spot, trainer and Jockey are hot. Moving up in class, but this horse looks very special.

Race #8

#7 Sirocco will be overbet, leaving a nice value play on the #2 No Silent.

May add more if I have time. Good Luck today.

Old Post 05-11-13 07:58 AM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thanks

Old Post 05-11-13 10:48 PM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: