StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 2018-2019 NHL Plays
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2018-2019 NHL Plays

CFL winding down and doubt I will have time to get NBA this year, will leave that to ralph!So will try to keep this up through season as my interest has edged more to hockey than hoops last few years.

10-3 Wednesday NHL

2* Anaheim +150 vs San Jose

I actually like the spot tonight for Anaheim after they were thumped and outscored 16-4 in last years playoffs by Sharks.Ducks overall are 0-6 in last six meetings and likely to have a motivational edge tonight..GL

Old Post 10-03-18 04:57 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

10-3 Wednesday NHL

2* Anaheim +150 vs San Jose W

NHL YTD 1-O(+3*'s)

10-4 Thursday NHL

2* Boston PL -135 vs Buffalo

Buffalo is 26-62 in their last 88 games and some optimism they might improve this season, but for right now they should face a more intense Bruins team that came out flat last night and were embarassed 7-0. Also, going back to last season Buffalo has won two straight,so no excuses for Bruin lethargy tonight.GL

Old Post 10-04-18 03:47 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

10-4 Thursday NHL

2* Boston PL -135 vs Buffalo W

NHL YTD 2-O(+5*'s)

Likely will update on Saturday if I get the time.

Old Post 10-05-18 04:04 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 2-O(+5*'s)

Saturday 10-6

2* Buffalo -130 vs NY Rangers

Sabres were shutout in opener against Boston and also have lost four in a roll to Rangers,so the motivation should be there to play a hard game +Rangers are only 15-36 in their last 51 road games.GL

Old Post 10-06-18 10:26 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Saturday 10-6
2* Buffalo -130 vs NY Rangers W

NHL YTD 3-O(+7*'s)

Will try to get something for Sunday if I get a chance to look over 3 games.

Old Post 10-07-18 03:53 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Season off to a lucky start for me, so will try to keep it rolling as I have a little time to cap today.

NHL Sunday 10-7

5* Toronto -145 vs Chicago

Not fond of this big a price on Leafs,but they are off loss as huge chalk last night and narrow win over Montreal in opener, so I can't imagine Mike Babcock won't try to energize their approach tonight. Hawks off two OT wins and interesting enough just 3-13 last 16 games with no rest. OT game should help continue this trend for them and it doesn't hurt our cause that Toronto is fifth youngest team in NHL. I will risk price here. GL

Old Post 10-07-18 05:33 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

5* Toronto -145 vs Chicago W

NHL YTD 4-O(+12*'s)

Had to sweat this one. Likely won't do this big a fav again.. Yikes.Early NHL tomorrow so will maybe have a play on Monday.

Old Post 10-08-18 04:00 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 4-O(+12*'s)

10-10 Wednesday NHL

2* Philadelphia -130 vs Ottawa

Flyers likely to bring some intensity into Canadian Tire Center tonight after being outscored 13-4 last two games.Senators are just 21-48 in their last 69 overall and would like this price to be a little lower but will bite here with Philadelphia tonight. GL

Old Post 10-10-18 11:04 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wednesday NHL
2* Philadelphia -130 vs Ottawa W

NHL YTD 5-O(+14*'s)

10-11 Thursday NHL

3* NY Rangers +125 vs San Jose

Like this spot as Rangers are 0-3 and at home with extra rest, so likely to see a good effort.Not only this, but hard to argue that these coast to coast trip don't impact results as Sharks are on 4th road game in a week and Rangers are 41-15 in their last 56 vs. Pacific. I think Rangers will have a huge energy/motivational edge tonight. GL

Old Post 10-11-18 05:20 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 6-O(+17*'s)
3* NY Rangers +125 vs San Jose W

Some nice luck with this one as Rangers came from behind. Doesn't look like any games Friday,so will try to get a play up on Saturday.GL

Old Post 10-12-18 03:51 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 6-O(+17*'s)

NHL 10-13 Saturday

3* Washington -120 vs Toronto

Catching Caps off loss and Toronto on three game win streak brings this line down a bit and this is also 4th road game for Leafs in 6 days.I will trust Holtby in net to slow Leafs down tonight. GL

Old Post 10-13-18 06:25 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL 10-13 Saturday
3* Washington -120 vs Toronto L

NHL YTD 6-1(+13*'s)

NHL 10-14 Sunday

5* San Jose vs New Jersey U 6

Under is 14-6-4 in Sharks last 24 Sunday games and also like this being an odd start time to help disrupt normal rhythm.Jones is off to a slow start for Sharks so I expect a lot of improvement with him and Kinkaid has looked sharp in net for Devils so far.Only two of last ten meetings have made it over 6 so a 2-1 type result today won't surprise me. GL

Old Post 10-14-18 05:49 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Lets do one more for tonight in NHL

10-14 Sunday

2* Winnipeg -1.5(+160) vs Carolina

I am liking the way this sets up tonight as Hurricanes are 4-9 in their last 13 games playing on 0 days rest and also off OT game last night and come in off four straight wins. Motivationally I think Winnipeg will have more going tonight Jets are 16-5 in their last 21 Sunday games and off a shutout loss. So I think they get a multiple goal win here with solid value at +160. GL

Old Post 10-14-18 10:26 PM
Cosmo Kramer

Like it as well, Canes are on B2B and Jets are rested.

Old Post 10-14-18 11:19 PM
Cosmo Kramer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmo Kramer Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Cosmo Kramer

Nobody wants to score for some reason...

Old Post 10-15-18 02:49 AM
Cosmo Kramer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmo Kramer Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 8-1(+21*s)

Lol. Empty net with 1 sec left for Winnipeg. Always nice getting lucky.Will look at Monday slate later.

Old Post 10-15-18 03:47 AM
eels
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LOL! Thanks for the winner!

Old Post 10-15-18 04:03 AM
eels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eels Click here to Send eels a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 8-1(+21*s)

Monday NHL 10-15

2* LA Kings +150 vs Toronto

Would have liked to had time to grab this earlier but this is still a nice value with +150. Leafs home after extended road tour and one they were undeafeated on and will put a very leaky Garret Sparks in net tonight.Kings head home after tonight and are just 1-2 on this road trip,so will give a motivational edge to them here.Kings are 16-5 in their last 21 vs. Atlantic and I will take them here. GL

Old Post 10-15-18 08:25 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 8-2(+19*s)

Tuesday NHL 10-16

2* Edmonton/Winnipeg Under 6

Always like to look at these 6 spots and unless the goalies are crippled or there has been an inordinate amount of scoring there is usually value with Under.Under is actually 13-3-1 in Jets last 17 home games and only one of these two teams combined eight games have gone over 6 this season.I like this to stay Under 6. GL

Old Post 10-17-18 01:06 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 8-3(+17*s)

Saturday 10-20

3* New Jersey vs Philadelphia Under 6

New Jersey scoring a lot of goals and Philadelphia has been allowing a lot. Trends suggest a lot of goals here as well but this is a early day game and rhythm buster,so that coupled with expected regression for Devils scoring and improvement defensively for Flyers makes this nice Under 6 play.. GL

Old Post 10-20-18 03:20 PM
Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: