StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Merry Christmas
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Merry Christmas

Its really a shame so many people are afraid to say Merry Christmas for fear of offending someone who evidently don't realize we are celebrating Christ's birthday. It is the reason for the season. So if you choose to say happy holidays, that's your business. But for me and my family. it's MERRY CHRISTMAS.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 12-13-18 01:02 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Muslims, at the restaurant where I work part time, say merry Christmas to every customer..... I’m in a ‘liberal’ area as well ... just down the road from Ann Arbor ....

Everyone around here says merry Christmas ....

I think your pretend war against Christmas is a made up Fox News con job ....

In fact I know for sure it’s a made up publicly seeking con job

Muslims and Christians are so much more alike than you realize .... They have a huge amount of respect/admiration towards Jesus

They don’t consider him the son of God ... but they think he is a prophet that was inspired by God ...

Many Muslims have the utmost respect towards Christmas

Old Post 12-15-18 05:57 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I said nothing about Muslims. I have Muslim clients. I am talking about people who do not even believe in God. Trust me there are a lot more than you think. Google it. Anyway. Merry Christmas to you.

ps
We have enough strife arguing politics, sure don't want to get Religious beliefs riled up.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 12-15-18 07:14 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Merry Christmas Tex

Old Post 12-16-18 04:18 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: