StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > good luck to all
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck to all

Im staying away from wagering, just winning the game will be enough for me, most know my avatar has stayed with SF from the start so you know im not jumping on any bandwagons here lol.

I hope for no controversy, well played game, and its rare but multiple lead changes would be nice, most know once you get up by 10 points thats just about it without accounting for spreads.

as far as opinions go, if I were wagering I would prob take SF, even matchup, spread seems to ask for BAL action, prob doesnt need to be higher than 3. more should be on BAL and its the logical play. I am usually on the sharper side of games but public sides come through more in playoff games and super bowls imo.

tread carefully whoever you take, dont play tons of props, Im just a fan for this one, no money on the line =)

I know all the rules but the rules do not know me, Guaranteed- Eddie Vedder

Old Post 02-03-13 10:03 PM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: