StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > StL/VCU
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

StL/VCU

I don't feel as confident with the Billies as I did yesterday. It all depends on Jordair Jett. He has a bad back. Looked awful hurt yesterday. Only played 19 minutes and didn't touch the ball much. Can't find anything in print, concerning his status this morning. They'll need all the backcourt help they have to beat the pressure today. With that said, I still like them to win. Ellis is getting his stroke back and Evans is playing like Conklin did last year. I took it last nite at -1 (bth) as soon as it came out. Up to 3 now. The amount bet is not even close to yesterday's. Don't want to give it back to the man today. ha

Played another one too. I think Mrs. MSU will be a happy lady later today! Rock me like a Hurricane!

Although I'm not a full-blooded Irishman, my mother is. She was always spouting Gaelic stuff. I half think she was cussing me out, and I didn't know it! ha I was a good boy last nite. Only about '4 fingers' out of a Maker's Mark bottle was consumed! Normally drink my coffee black, but had to add some Bailey's this morning for the ritual. The brisket is marinating. Rueben sandwiches out of the leftovers for lunch this week! yummy. I wish everyone a Happy St. Patty's Day and ..... May you all be in heaven a full half hour before the devil knows your dead!

And it couldn't be St Patty's without an Irish joke......

An Irishman, an Englishman and a Scotsman go into a pub. Each orders a pint of Guinness. Just as the bartender hands them over, three flies buzz down and land-- one, two, three-- in each of the pints.

The Englishman looks disgusted, pushes his pint away and demands another... the Scotsman picks out the fly, shrugs, and takes a long swallow.

The Irishman reaches in to the glass, grabs the fly between his fingers and shakes him as hard as he can, shouting 'Spit it out, ya bloody bastard! Spit it out!'

GL Den

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 03-17-13 04:32 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Have a great day!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 03-17-13 04:45 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

Lemme get VCU 1st.

Old Post 03-17-13 04:52 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

IM

yes she has here gameday shirt on & she has to watch in the next room lol let's have a good one
GL

Old Post 03-17-13 05:28 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Have a fun day, Mule. May the Luck O' the Irish be wid ye.

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 03-17-13 05:35 PM
captainjoe388 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for captainjoe388 Click here to Send captainjoe388 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Have a green beer on me.

Old Post 03-17-13 05:47 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good joke better pick, we are on the same side. STAY DRUNK MY FRIEND.

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 03-17-13 06:09 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bostonshamrock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

slainte agus tainte!

Old Post 03-17-13 06:28 PM
bostonshamrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bostonshamrock Click here to Send bostonshamrock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks BS....I think!

Have to look that one up! ha Or ask my mother!!

After my crappy last month, the last week or so has been good to me. A great weekend for sure. Strong run by the Billies padded the bankroll. Hope they get a good draw.

Now another tradition..... it's time to watch one of my favorite John Wayne flicks, The Quiet Man. I know I'm an old timer, but Maureen O'Hara still does it for me!

Hope everyone has a great day.

StL...win
Miami...win

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 03-17-13 09:41 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: