StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > is there anyplace
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

is there anyplace

else the trump administration wants us to shop? i think i saw that kellyanne conway skank at the bus terminal with her skirt raised over her head. imagine waking up next to that every morning.

Old Post 02-10-17 04:21 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Love the pic of her and Beavis side by side

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 02-10-17 04:30 PM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

tots

just when you think things can't get anymore ridiculous they top themselves. how did we get here?

Old Post 02-10-17 04:51 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Just a quick question.

What has the new administration done to affect your life in a negative way?

I realize there must be many, so just list the first ten if you don't mind. It would help me figure out this craziness going on in this country. Thanks in advance for your time.

I know if you own a business or a retirement account you will benefit.

If you are on welfare, Obamacare or own an Obamaphone, you may have to get a job instead of expecting me to pay for all that ****.

Old Post 02-11-17 03:31 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Another question.

Do you let complete strangers in your house without knowing there purpose or intent or identity?

But we advocate doing this with undocumented immigrants. Like its bad to vet them. I don't understand the panic. Its common sense. Again, what am I missing?

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 02-11-17 03:37 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Veronica, do you want to keep getting all the junk that China sends us? Go to Lowes, Home Depot, or any other big retailer and all you see is "made in China". Jobs in this country have been reduced to "part time", no benefits. Obama and his pet ***** Hillary have ruined this country, yet we put up with 8 years of this crap without pissing and moaning, and making headlines out of everything that was said by the white house. Time for you bleeding hearts to step back and STFU.

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 02-12-17 03:37 AM
captainjoe388 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for captainjoe388 Click here to Send captainjoe388 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

forgot to tell you limpdik....i got the hat from your wife...drop dead loser. hahahaha

Old Post 02-12-17 04:03 AM
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Veronica, you start this **** and then cry when you get an opposing view. Typical lib tard. BTW, what public rest room do you use, the little boys, or the little girls? Take care of that hat and don't let your panties get all bunched up.

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 02-12-17 05:38 AM
captainjoe388 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for captainjoe388 Click here to Send captainjoe388 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

obamacare at its finest

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pharmacies-thriving-in-kentuckys-opioid-stricken-towns/ar-AAmH8d0?li=AA4ZnC&ocid=spartanntp

Old Post 02-13-17 02:15 AM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

flinging insults at each other is a microcosm of what is happening in this country now. liberal or conservative means absolutely nothing anymore. i'm hoping he realizes that he's not going to come riding in on a white horse and change the world.
i still think the people that need the most help are going to be hurt the most by this administration. i guess this is my way of saying lets all live together and hope for the best. my wife and i have been married forever and have never argued about anything as much as this election outcome....she voted AGAINST HILARY, not so much for trump. i'm tired of it all to be honest. peace joe and tex.

Old Post 02-13-17 04:40 PM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I voted against Hillary myself.

Me and my wife have been married for 30 years and we argue about what to argue about. Go figure.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 02-13-17 10:52 PM
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ronnie111

We got her by labeling and dividing the country into 2 sections, and having them fight each other instead of calling out the BS that is shoved down everyone's throats Politicians are allowed to constantly cater to special interests and line their own pockets while giving the people the finger.

There is ample blame on both sides of the aisle. Both parties are at fault and until people realize this pile of crap is all of ours and look for truth and act on it, this turd is gonna stink for a while.

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 02-14-17 09:11 PM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Peace and best wishes, Ronnie. A word of advice, if I may. Don't go to war with the MRS.

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 02-15-17 05:04 AM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

joe

can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.
happy wife. happy life.

Old Post 02-15-17 06:17 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: