StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Superbowl Silver Lining cont.
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Superbowl Silver Lining cont.

Bromoe First off, you've said ALOT and givin me ALOT to answer to for some reason lol. Wow how come non of your handicapping write ups are this long? I don't get my feelings hurt lol. I read people and situations really well. I would say YOU are the one with hurt feelings. I may have said something to **** you off. I don't know. You start out (passive aggressive) by saying my "rant" doesn't make any sense. Oh yeah I made a teeny tiny mistake about no team coming back from 10 points down. I should have said from "more than" 10 points down. A tiny difference of 1 point and you try to have a field day with it. You've actually mentioned it twice lol. My "rant" made perfect sense and was 100% accurate. Even though SB was a small play for me, it was still a 70% winning proposition by my systems. Anyone who was on NE walked into a perfectly set trap, and then walked out of the trap with $, OBLIVIOUS.
Also, my write up in msudogs SuperBowl thread was also dead on accurate. Funny how it looked SO EASY that I didn't trust it to be a bigger play. I am a little embarrassed about that. It was a fade play, but based on the amount of $ I was fading, it should have been a bigger play.
You called me out on ATL(+7.5,482/200) Yeah I bought it to that number at 5dimes. I'm not sure why you would doubt it. Anyone who bets there can do it. Funny cause I don't tease games, but it was a small bet. Basically just fun.
I would post more stuff here but most of my bets are (in-game) bets placed a few minutes after a game starts. This is because I need to see the last line moves and public moves on a game. These games win at such a high percentage I wont even mention. Although games based on "situations" I can post days or even months in advance. I'm 4-0 on posted future bets here.
You say people have hated on you through messages. It wasn't me. I don't have time or need to hate. But believe me, I have plenty of haters. Not here. People who know me personally lol, and what I'm able to do handicapping. I've recently ended a friendship with someone who is a local celebrity where I live.
He loves to bet sports so I've made him a lot of money over the last 5 years. He's very cool about taking care of me, but it always bugged me that he never gave me props. He brags about winning these bets and just lets his fans think he's that guy. The last straw for me was about a month ago.
He texted me for 2 days leading up to the Michigan/FSU bowl game cause he wants to bet $1000 on Michigan. Finally I'm able to tell him FSU is gonna be a small play for me BUT Amanda Nunes IS going to beat Ronda Rousy later that same night. That's a BIG play for me.
Two days later "Sunday'' he invites me to a local sports bar we both drink at for his wifes bday party at noon. I'm getting lit and handicapping as usual and he stands up in front of his fans and begins bragging LOUDLY about making $1000 on FSU, and $1000 on Nunes. He didn't even know who Nunes was 2 days earlier. Not only did he NOT give me props, this was the first time he didn't take care of me. He literally never even said thanks...NEVER. How's this rant going so far?
1pm rolls around games start. He has money on 3 games at once lol. I happen to have a game also, Jacksonville +6 @ Colts but I don't tell him. I just wait for the game to start and have one of my girls put it up on one of the big screens. About the time Jacksonville was up by 17 points I showed him my bet lol. Meanwhile he's busy losing the $2000 I made him 2 days earlier. Long story short "too late" I let him know a couple days later...we ain't cool anymore. f..K that hater, and his fans.
He's the SECOND local celebrity I've cut off in recent years. I am currently on a 28-5 run. Not unusual at all. Of those 5 losses, two of those were mma fights where my fighters BOTH got robbed by judges, and another was the famous history making Superbowl.
Oh before I forget. I mentioned antique shopping with the wife.
I ended up buying a cool table with a drawer that we have some geraniums sitting on in the parlor. We like old ****. We live in a big old haunted house built in 1869 in a historic district in a small town. Any ways, I gotta get in the shower. We have to be at Lansing Brewing Company at 11am for a beer release, then later we have dinner reservations at Capital Prime.
I'm a pretty lazy person. I really only make time for handicapping and drinking. I hope you caught all the sarcasm in this long boring post.

Finesse is a reference to how cleverly the books move their lines on certain games. To finesse the public into betting the wrong side.

Old Post 02-10-17 02:22 PM
The Finesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Finesse Click here to Send The Finesse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: