StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Premier League, Bundesliga, Weekend Soccer 9/21-9/24
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
msudogs

Premier League, Bundesliga, Weekend Soccer 9/21-9/24

we have another fun filled weekend ahead, let's keep rolling folks !
GL

Old Post 09-21-18 12:23 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Belarus 9/20

Dnepr Mogilev v Smolevichi-STI | Friday 21st September 2018, 19:45
Dnepr Mogilev have seen 8/10 (80%) of their home league games feature winning Under 2.5 Goals bets with matches averaging 1.10 goals per-game.

Smolevichi-STI have seen 8/10 (80%) of their away league games feature winning Under 2.5 Goals bets with matches averaging 1.50 goals per-game.

Collectively, these two clubs have seen an average of just 1.30 goals per-game in their respective home/away matches and paid out in the Under 2.5 Goals column in 16/20 (80%) outings, a percentage success rate that would imply odds around 1/4.

We can back Under 2.5 Goals

Old Post 09-21-18 12:28 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Biggest payouts in Europa League Thursday

Trnava (+380) vs. Anderlecht
Frankfurt (+365) at Marseille
Villarreal-Rangers Draw (+350)
Zurich (+320) at AEK Larnaca

Old Post 09-21-18 12:28 AM
msudogs

French Ligue

going to try this one on, just following $

SOC [203234] TOTAL u3-112 (NIMES vrs AS MONACO)

YTD
10-4-2 +8.08

Old Post 09-21-18 08:02 AM
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Clashes between these two sides are usually low scoring affairs. In all competitions, the last six meetings produced less than 2.5 goals in regular time.

However, six of Nîmes’ last seven games (in all competitions) have produced more than 3.5 goals.

Monaco’s record against Nimes is outstanding, with the Monegasque club winning 14 of 26 previous meetings (W14, D9, L3), and scoring more than twice as many as they have conceded (GF 46, GA 20).

Old Post 09-21-18 03:18 PM
geg1951 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

France

SOC Nimes v Monaco Under 3-123

SOC AS Monaco -123

glta

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 09-21-18 03:21 PM
geg1951 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
isdativan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wigan o2.5

Real Sociedad o2.5

Stuttgart -145

I'm like a walking accident.
Everywhere I go, I wreck.

Old Post 09-21-18 04:12 PM
isdativan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for isdativan Click here to Send isdativan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sat EPL

Fulham/Watford - BTTS and O2.5 +100
Bournemouth ML +155
Cardiff City/Man City - BTTS +130
Brighton/Tottenham O2.5 -130

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 09-21-18 04:47 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ok I cant find what league Wigand plays in - or Stuttgard is in - if not ssame league ? really guys I am trying
brutus is that Wigand Athletic ?

Old Post 09-21-18 06:03 PM
Brutus5775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Brutus - Wigan is in the English Championship. The second league in England. Stuttgart is in the German Bundesliga. Germany's top league.

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 09-21-18 06:47 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thank you

My Goal is to Make Money Not Gamble !!

Old Post 09-21-18 07:00 PM
Brutus5775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Don't feel bad Brutus, Soccer has it seems like 500 damn leagues across globe. Confuses hell out of me.

Old Post 09-21-18 11:58 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

SOC [203234] TOTAL u3-112 (NIMES vrs AS MONACO)...........W

YTD
11-4-2 +9.08

geg, that's the way to start, sure was a sweat after the 2 early goals !

Old Post 09-21-18 11:58 PM
isdativan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hoping to shake off this rust

I'll put the league next to the plays. I try not to dig into the smaller leagues but yes, there are a bunch.

Watford o2.5 (EPL)

Man City o3.5 (EPL)

Dinamo Moscow -1.5 (Russia PL)

I'm like a walking accident.
Everywhere I go, I wreck.

Old Post 09-22-18 06:05 AM
isdativan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for isdativan Click here to Send isdativan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

BEST O2.5 TEAMS

100% Spurs
88% Notts County
88% Rochdale
83% Annan
83% Arbroath
80% Arsenal
80% Chelsea
80% Dunfermline
80% Everton
80% Fulham
80% Leicester
80% Man Utd
80% Newcastle
80% Queen of the South
80% Watford
80% West Ham

Old Post 09-22-18 09:38 AM
msudogs

BEST BTTS TEAMS

100% Dundee Utd
100% Everton
88% Accrington
88% Aston Villa
88% Forest Green
88% Posh
88% Sheff Wed
88% Sunderland
88% Swindon
88% Walsall
88% West Brom
83% Annan

Old Post 09-22-18 09:38 AM
msudogs

EFL

West Brom v Millwall | Saturday 22nd September 2018, 15:00
West Brom produced a clinical counter-attacking display to beat Bristol City 4-2 at The Hawthorns in midweek and move to within touching distance of the automatic promotion places.

Darren Moore’s men were out-shot 11-23 and 7-8 in on-target attempts as the visitors put on an adventurous away display, but were ultimately undone by three goals in eight first-half minutes from the in-form hosts.

Victory was the Baggies’ third success on the spin at their West Midlands base since a shock and unjust opening-day defeat to Bolton. The contest also took their tally to 13 goals scored across those three triumphs, marking Moore’s men out as the division’s deadliest strikeforce.

Albion’s attacking arsenal is comfortably the league’s most threatening, with Dwight Gayle, Jay Rodriguez, Matt Phillips and Harvey Barnes combining to devastating effect. And it’s just as well they are as WBA’s offensive output continues to paper over cracks at the back.

No team in the top-half have conceded more than Albion and only Bolton (128) have faced more shots (127) with Moore’s insistence on playing it out from the back causing particular problems. Saturday’s hosts have yet to record a clean sheet and it’s those issues that push me away from a punt on a home win here.

Instead, I’m delighted to take the 9/10 (Betfair) available on the Baggies to score Over 1.5 Goals. Millwall may provide slightly more stubborn opponents than QPR and Bristol City, but for the second game running Albion have an extra day than their opponents to prepare.

Moore may be tempted to keep the same team that put four past the Robins, but fatigue may play its part, particularly for 37-year-old Gareth Barry. Sam Field and Chris Brunt will be favourites to replace him in the engine room but that delightful attacking quartet should remain untouched.

West Brom are averaging 1.29 Expected Goals per-game from open play, and only Wigan (77) and Brentford (84) have fired in more attempts from inside the penalty area (70). Therefore, the West Midlanders should be more than capable of grabbing at least two goals.

Millwall are set to ring the changes following their midweek London derby loss to QPR. Manager Neil Harris admitted he picked the wrong team for that encounter – the Lions’ fourth loss in five (W0-D1-L4) – and felt his team were out-worked by the R’s. He’s promised to pick a line-up more ‘Millwall-like’ here.

Old Post 09-22-18 09:44 AM
msudogs

Burnley v Bournemouth | Saturday 22nd September 2018, 15:00
My initial plans were to back Cardiff +2.5 goals this weekend on the Asian Handicap line, but having seen Manchester City lose to Lyon, I think Pep may get a strong performance from his team in the Welsh capital.

Instead, I’ll go further north as two sides I tipped for relegation battle it out at Turf Moor. It’s accurate to say that it’s been a mixed bag for the pair.

Burnley have struggled all season, earning just one point from five games and finding themselves bottom of the table. Bournemouth, in contrast, have 10 points and have impressed in every fixture, including their 2-0 defeat at Chelsea.

The Cherries are clearly the side in form, but I simply cannot have them as favourites to win this encounter. Burnley’s performance data has been pretty poor for the last two to three seasons and that is no different this term.

However, it is worth noting that their actual results have been fairly impressive, particularly at home. Against sides outside of the top six, the Clarets record since returning to the top-flight two seasons ago reads W16-D6-L5. By contrast, away from home against the same opposition, Bournemouth have W7-D10-L10.

I don’t doubt that Bournemouth are the better side and fully expect them to finish higher in the table. However, there is simply too much recency bias in the prices for my liking and Marathon‘s 27/25 on Burnley in the Draw No Bet market is too big to ignore.

Across the 27-game sample I refer to, Burnley’s most common result has been a 1-0 victory, something they’ve achieved on eight occasions. At 9/1 with Bet365 this is surely a value bet.

I fully expect a vociferous home crowd to ensure that Burnley have added to their solitary point by 5pm on Saturday.

Old Post 09-22-18 09:44 AM
msudogs

Crystal Palace v Newcastle | Saturday 22nd September 2018, 15:00
Crystal Palace entertain Newcastle at Selhurst Park on Saturday afternoon and I am shocked but delighted to see the Eagles available at odds-against.

William Hill’s 21/20 is simply too big in my opinion and it really understates Palace’s record under Roy Hodgson. Since the former England manager joined the South London club, they’ve earned 50 points from 39 games overall and have an incredible record against sides outside the top six.

Under Roy, they have W12-D10-L5 against sides from seventh down. Their home record against said sides reads W6-D4-L2. Both those losses came against Southampton when they were without their talisman Wilfried Zaha.

The Ivorian is fit for Saturday’s encounter and I believe his threat will prove too much for a Newcastle side that seem to be in a permanent state of flux.

Newcastle’s record of one point from five league games is a little misleading, given that they have faced Tottenham, Chelsea, Manchester City and Arsenal in four of those encounters. They’ve not disgraced themselves in any of these matches, losing each 2-1.

However, failing to win any of their opening five matches and finding yourself second bottom of the table is hardly going to do wonders for your confidence.

I really struggle to see where the goals are coming from in this Toon side and think the gulf between the two sides is greater than the prices suggest.

I make Palace a shade of odds-on, so think this is a good value bet.

Old Post 09-22-18 09:46 AM
msudogs

EPL

After an abysmal 2017-18 season, road teams have turned the corner thus far this season by winning 40% of league matches. Draws went just 1-9 again in Week 5 and have now cost bettors 17.32 units overall.

The favorites have been keeping up with expectations, yet this weekend there are a number of trendy underdogs backed by the public.

Old Post 09-22-18 10:28 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: