StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > StatFox KnowledgeBase and Support > Ncaa week 1 glance
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ncaa week 1 glance

Friday Night;

TCU @ SMU : prime rime in Dallas Texas and with everything being big in Texas I will play on the Big side....SMU+21.5

Saturday;

Duke @ NW: you can always count on a shootout whenever North Western is involved,hence, the reason I will take the points....Duke+3

ISU @ IOWA: Rivalry week 1 "Holy Smokes" Iowa played PSU in that trap with the Children's home on top if it. Kids blinking lights what a tough place to play at night. The problem here is that the game is at 5pm......Iowa State+3.5

ULM @ SoMiss: Lol! Southern Miss giving points after last season. I am laughing all the way to the bank with this one and will probably leave the 5.5 at the garbage can.....ULM+5.5 / (ML)

Baylor @ UTSA: Who made this schedule an early ass whipping in San Antonio. This number is much too inflated to ignore...I am counting on the old PSU pupil of JoPa to play the game as close to his vest as possible with the wide open Big 12 schedule/title in sight....UTSA+15.5

Cinco @ M-OH: Prime time in OHIO the neighborhood store will be closed and the town is as quiet as two church mise playing chase. Everyone is at the RED OUT...That is right....Miami of OHIO-1.5

ISLAND SPECIAL;

App St @ Charlotte: 80% of my buddies are on App st for the same reason and how well the competed versus a PSU team that is in rebuild mode and not that good after losing a host of talent to the NFL. I will play on the inflated number....Charlotte+14.5

BOL
OneToughMaze (@_@)

Old Post 09-05-18 05:07 AM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: