StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > The Lippsman split round 2
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The Lippsman split round 2

After the 1st round the split stands at 5-4 +3.75 units.

Now onto round deux.

Very unusual for there to be so many huge dogs for the 2nd round.

Sens +177
Sharks +143
Wings +177

GL

Old Post 05-14-13 01:40 PM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PacnyTuH0

lippsman

In order to determine whether a dog is a play in game one, do you use average price of the price that your bookie offers?

I am asking this as I can bet the Rangers +132, which would be a play for the split, but wanted to be sure before I do so.

Old Post 05-15-13 03:05 AM
PacnyTuH0 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PacnyTuH0 Click here to Send PacnyTuH0 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes, I scan a number of books to get the number. +132 is a very good price, although don't know if you can still get that number today.

Just take them if you can get +120 or more.

GL

Old Post 05-15-13 02:42 PM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ok, not the way to start things for round 2. But this is where the split of things come into play.

Sharks +132

Now about the Rangers play. If you grabbed them a couple of days ago you were able to get +125. If not you are looking at +117 right now. That's not enough for a play, but wait and look throughout the day and see if it edges up a bit. +120 if the magic number. I think the Rangers win one game in Boston either way.

Old Post 05-16-13 01:40 PM
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ok, thought we had the split last night, but a couple of late penalties did it in.

Really need this one.

Sens +178

Old Post 05-17-13 02:15 PM
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Home teams continue to dominate.

Wings +192

Old Post 05-18-13 02:21 PM
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Finally !!!!

+192 to take care of a couple of the losses

Old Post 05-18-13 11:10 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: