StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Cbb 01-08
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
mazpsu

Cbb 01-08

First off, I will just say I was on the over awhile back on that fabulous Georgetown/Tenn game. I guess I haven't learned my lesson with them, but I just feel there's enough to get over in the first half tonight. Will post CBB record later, but I am 1-0 in 2013! Lol!

GT/Pitt O53' 1H
OSU/Pur O63 1H

GLTA!

Old Post 01-08-13 10:58 PM
mazpsu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mazpsu Click here to Send mazpsu a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

mazpsu

will you be posting your best play on the lineshark thread?

Thanks in advance!!

Old Post 01-08-13 11:01 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thx for the winners

you are an absolute beast!!! at this

Old Post 01-09-13 03:53 AM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mazpsu

GT/Pitt O53' 1H---W
OSU/Pur O63 1H---W

Overall CBB: 38-25-3
2013 CBB: 3-0(love seeing that 0 in the right hand column. Lol)

Old Post 01-09-13 04:06 AM
mazpsu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mazpsu Click here to Send mazpsu a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

nice work
GL

Old Post 01-09-13 10:09 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Glad you are back, with winners as usual.

I tried to say this before but

IF YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING THIS GUY YOU SHOULD START!

ok, really, you are killing it. Truth be told, I am not a follower, really, people probably know that. Truth be also told, I would play anything you put up. Well, any cbb plays. And this has nothing to do with the great people of Omaha.

Old Post 01-09-13 03:24 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mazpsu

Lmao at that last sentence Mike. But seriously, thanks for the kind words guys. I do love analyzing basketball and trying to find the things that stick out and as I've said some credit goes to a lot HOFers here that I have learned from during my lurking days.

Old Post 01-09-13 04:24 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: