StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > PGA: ATT @ Pebble Beach
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bear
FoxDen Hall of Famer

PGA: ATT @ Pebble Beach

Not much time to post here. Here are my plays...I have been cold everywhwere else so I will only post golf plays for a while now.

Aaron Baddely: 40-1 Badds playing good and is a top putter in the game

Nick Watney: 20-1 I'll have this guy at this number in front of a home crowd. Sweet swing and good putter. Due for a win. Sign me up. I am playing him @ 2 units this week...all others are usually .5-1 units.

Old Post 02-07-13 04:11 AM
Bear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bear Click here to Send Bear a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bear
FoxDen Hall of Famer

also looking hard at the field in euro tour. only 22 players listed with odds. field at +150...which is value for the number of available winners not listed. not much time to cap this one, but if you have a couple minutes (msu) look here for great value on the field. fyi...odds are at heritage.

Old Post 02-07-13 04:15 AM
Bear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bear Click here to Send Bear a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

thanks for these, had my eye on both
GL

Old Post 02-07-13 10:01 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bostonshamrock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good Luck Bear- going to tail your baddeley pick- got him at +3500 and my other two are

hunter mahan +1400
jimmy walker +2500

Old Post 02-07-13 04:10 PM
bostonshamrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bostonshamrock Click here to Send bostonshamrock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Southern Dandy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Love your analysis on all of these. Hope you win on every major tour this year. See you at the window....

ds

Old Post 02-08-13 02:45 AM
Southern Dandy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern Dandy Click here to Send Southern Dandy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bear
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thnx dandy man. Good too see you here.

Old Post 02-08-13 02:56 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: