StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > SB Kiss of Death?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

SB Kiss of Death?

Exhibit A
Marc Lawrence Super Bowl Play Website Play is Eagles + 5

Exhibit B
Brandon Lang

Sunday's NFL

FOOTBALL

My 200 Dime Super Sunday move is the Eagles over the Patriots. The current line is +4 1/2 in Vegas and offshore as of 3:00 AM Eastern Monday morning. Be sure to shop around for the best price available.

Old Post 01-31-18 01:07 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I've been looking for a reason to fade the public and tout sheets. Thanks

If anyone hasn't seen Playbook.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zt...kHf3iW3_Wu/edit

If any Q.B. can over the MVP curse it's Brady.

Old Post 01-31-18 01:33 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hell yeah Ray! I absolutely love the Pats ML and in game at -3 or less! Tell Diamond Jim I said I'll be wearing my "Do your job" hat and counting my money haha. BOL brother!

Old Post 01-31-18 01:57 AM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hell, don't bother even playing the game.
NBC should run 4 hours of EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND reruns instead.

Old Post 01-31-18 03:42 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Anyone except Eagles and their cast of misguided SJW players.

Old Post 01-31-18 04:55 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

SJW??

Old Post 01-31-18 05:18 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ronnie, there is tons of data people should reference, it is available with simple searches of DOJ,FBI and a legion of sources available.Young Black men 15-34 commit close to 60% of violent crimes, blacks are perpetrators in about 25% of hate crimes,yet are just 12% of population.Those are cultural reflections, not reflections on cops or white people in general.
About 70% of those killed by cops are white, yet this demographic(whites) are participants in only about 40 of violent crimes? The above number illustrates that if anything,cops are more reluctant to shoot at a black perp then white.20-25% of blacks live in poverty, I agree it is too high, but poverty also impacts 10-15% whites and yet almost all of the focus and benefits of these players "charities" are directed toward demographics other then whites. Respectfully,You or anyone else can have an opinion,but facts are hard to dispute.

Old Post 01-31-18 05:40 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: