StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > wonder what happens next Idaho/FLa
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wonder what happens next Idaho/FLa

Does anyone know if this gets rescheduled or they playing tomorrow? and i wonder what that means for my Parlay. hope everyone crushed it today...

PARLAY (3 TEAMS)
[190] FLORIDA -37-105 (Idaho Vandals vs Florida Gators)
[192] USC -18-105 (Fresno State Bulldogs vs USC Trojans)
[194] MISSISSIPPI STA -31-105 (Southern Miss vs Mississippi State)

100 / 600

Old Post 08-31-14 05:03 AM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mystery solved, payed as 2 teamer, now need my 2nd most hated team(dodgers) to win and cap off a monster day!

Old Post 08-31-14 05:10 AM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I understand that they have a bye sometime in October and they're trying to reschedule. I cannot believe that the Dodgers are only your 2nd most hated team. Hummmm? Wonder which one is mine?? :)

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 08-31-14 05:16 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am a huge Halos Fan so my first most hated team is Oakland, and i hate everything about the Dodgers except Vin.
Have you been to dodger stadium? its old out dated and smells like ****.
If i was a Giants fan my 2nd most hated team would be the Halos.

Good luck this year

Old Post 08-31-14 06:46 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: