StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Bucknell @ Lehigh
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bucknell @ Lehigh

2 small, but pretty good, Pa. schools from the Patriot League are on the card tonite. These 2 met about a month ago at Lewisburg, with Lehigh pulling off the 3 pt win. Lehigh only shot 27% from the field, but hit 56% from deep in that game. That's their game, the 3. And they're tough at defending the 3 as well. Their top scorer, McCollum, has been out since the first of year with a broken foot. He got hurt in a 4 pt loss to VCU. They've still managed to hang tough in conference play without him.

Bucknell is the complete opposite in style. They have a big man inside, 6'11" Muscala. He can score on anyone. Very talented. If Muscala gets in foul trouble, it'll be tough for Bucknell to win. With the contrasting styles, however, I don't think that will be a factor. Bucknell has played the more difficult schedule this year between the two. Wins over Purdue, Mason, NM St, Kent St, and LaSalle. 3 pt loss to Penn St and 2 pt loss to Mizzu. These guys can play.

Revenge in Bethlehem tonite? This is a big rivalry. Don't think revenge matters much in this matchup. Both lost to lower tiered schools on Sat. Think they were looking ahead to this one? Both are 8-2 in league play. If Lehigh wins tonite, they'll hold the tie-breaker. If Bucknell wins, I think both should be in the Dance, ..... but I'm biased. Hate to bet against Denham's boys. Especially at home. Just this once, Sean!!

Bucknell +2

GL Den

A10 Conf
17-20 -3.90*

Pre-season
19-21 -5.40*

Leans
15-8

CBB
7-6 +0.30*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 02-18-13 10:54 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

IRISH Good Luck today.

6 Rings

Old Post 02-18-13 11:29 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

IM

looks good & i would think denham woulod stop in here
GL

Old Post 02-19-13 12:32 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good Luck on this one tonight. Im going to watch it eiter on computer or TV if available.
Pete

Terpman

Old Post 02-19-13 12:35 AM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playtowin
Restricted User

On the other side, read about it at www.NROPP.com, he has
some analysis of tonights games, this guy is a college BB
junkie fanatic, he really likes college BB. Check him out on
the Bucknell game and let me know what u think of his analysis
if u get a chance, GL!

Old Post 02-19-13 12:43 AM
playtowin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for playtowin Click here to Send playtowin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GEORGE456

Huge syndicate play on Lehigh tonight.

Old Post 02-19-13 12:57 AM
GEORGE456 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GEORGE456 Click here to Send GEORGE456 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

PTW

Never heard of nropp. Just read his stuff. He sure does like to write. Thanks. Pretty knowledgeable guy. He's right, these 2 are about as different styles as there is. He may be right tonite. I really like both these teams. I've been whining about not having lines on these guys all year. I get one, and it's when they play each other. ha One thing about 3 pt shooting teams, when they're hot, they look unstoppable. When they're not? They look awful. Lehigh lives and dies by the 3. They hit them and I'm cooked. This game should be awful close. Both are good at FTs too. 1 pt game at the half. 13-4 run by Lehigh to end it. GL if you played either one.

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 02-19-13 01:50 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Helluva game! Back and Forth

Bucknell +2 ..... win

Call me stupid. Just hit up VCU +4 for tomorrow. Although StL lost to URI at home earlier, they've pretty much rolled everyone else. This game is the meat in a 3 game week for them. Charlotte on Sat, VCU tomorrow, and at Butler on Friday. As much as I like StL, this league is just too tough to roll through. I'm gonna love watching these 2 play. All except Ellis' floppin', that is. If the Billies beat VCU tomorrow, I'll be hammering Butler come Friday.

GL Den

A10 Conf
17-20 -3.90*

Pre-season
19-21 -5.40*

Leans
15-8

CBB
8-6 +1.30*

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 02-19-13 03:26 AM
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Never a doubt. Thanks for the winner!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 02-19-13 03:45 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

good call buddy
GL

Old Post 02-19-13 09:58 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: