StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sharp's Betting Team: A novel concept for you to consider
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
SharpBetTeam

Sharp's Betting Team: A novel concept for you to consider

Gentlemen,

I want to introduce you to a concept I have been researching and planning for some time now. I have determined that this is the right moment in my life to begin this venture; a venture I want you to join me in (there is nothing you have to pay me...at all, stay with me here :).
In this post, I will lay out my team betting concept to you; from there, it is up to you.

I have been a long time observer of statfox, and have played many of the picks that many members have posted on this great site. I have done relatively well (53.7%) by piece-mealing daily picks from our astute fraternity. 53.7% is good, especially considering I haven't paid a dime for these picks, but there is much greater potential: 57% to 62% in the LONG RUN!

Before I lay out my concept in detail, you must know a little something about me. I hold a Series 65 Securities License and am a legal fiduciary investment adviser representative. I have been advising high-net worth clients on investments and overall wealth management for years now. I know numbers, and I plan everything in detail before I launch the concept or investment proposal to my clients. I don't have a large bankroll for betting, and I don't plan on using my own personal funds to pump into a bankroll...I want to build my bankroll the challenging and fun way: through betting, and not capital injection.

Here is my concept: Sharp's Betting Team:

We all know that there are many professional cappers out there who have documented long-term percentage-based results in the high 50's and low 60's. We also know that there are several reputable capper sites that monitor these individuals, all their picks are made available after games begin, and all their stats are tracked since the inception of their time with said site.
The unfortunate situation most of us face is that we have to shell out $20 to $75 a pick to access these plays. What if we could access these daily picks for less than a dollar per pick? Fortunately, there is a way, and it is where the nativity of my concept lies:

Let's begin shall we?

THE CONCEPT
1) We pool money amongst a large group of team members: 10, then 20, then 30+.

2)We have ONE account with one or two of the independently monitored, verified, and guaranteed websites.

3) We purchase picks or credits through our ONE acount, and apply those credits to picks from one or two of the TOP cappers in each specific sport they specialize in.

4) All Sharp's Betting Team Members get the picks (between 5 & 10 a day) the instant the ONE account holder gets the daily picks sent to them.

5) In essence, instead of each of us paying $30 for one pick, we have the team as a whole purchase that same $30 pick.

Example: Let's assume we have 20 team members and we want to buy six $30 picks tomorrow. This would cost each of us $180 if we purchased them individually. But...as a team, this would only cost us $1.50 per pick! And only $9 for all 6 picks combined!

Let's take this example a little further: Let's assume we now have 50 team members. Same cost and bet quantity as above. Now, we're paying $.60 cents per pick and just $3.40 for all 6 picks combined.

Our profits are huge as we've now just reduced our "overhead" by 20 to 45 times the amount we would pay if we purchased alone. Our win rates are higher as we're now working with the 1 percent of the handicapping industry. We could dominate our books! Here's the best part, we would essentially be paying less than the above examples I laid out because the sites I've mentioned will only charge you for winning picks!

THE LOGISTICS:
1) We simply set up an independent escrow account with a 3rd party financial institution. Each member would fund the escrow account individually, and the escrow account would purchase the picks or credits from the site/capper. This removes any and all chances of fraud or theft from any of the members.

2) We select a few LONG TERM top-performing cappers to apply our credits to from the website. We work with the best LONG TERM capper, not the "hottest," because who's hot this week could be cold next week.

3) Each day our ONE team account will select and purchase the 5 to 10 picks we want to make that day.

4) We have the picks immediately emailed to our ONE team email account. This account is fully transparent and accessible to all team members. It is used strictly to facilitate the opening and transaction of our team account, and it's main function is to receive each daily pick list. Each member will have the username and password to this email account so they can access the picks daily, or have the email sent immediately to their smartphone.

5) The only time any of us ever need to pay any money for these picks is when we need to buy more credits or picks. At this point we would simply load more money into the Escrow Account on an individual basis. We will probably want to buy picks in bulk as the sites will give a 15% to 20% when this occurs, and it will greatly reduce the amount of times we need to reload the Escrow.

There are several more details of course, but I wanted to keep this post as short (relatively speaking) as I could.

So here's the next step:

If you are interested in joining Sharp's Betting Team (there are no current members as this is the very first time I have mentioned this concept to the public), simply shoot me an email, and I'll send you more of the details on the escrow, logistics of pick selection, etc.

You have to pay me nothing. This isn't a sports "investment" club where you have to invest in my "system." The only money you have to outlay is the cost of maintaining the escrow account (minimal cost), and your personal money you load into the escrow account.

I'd like to make our first play once we get to 10 team members. I'm confident we can get to 50 team members in short order.

If interested, please email at:
sharpsbettingteam@gmail.com.

Best regards,

B. Sharp

Old Post 11-15-12 06:55 AM
SharpBetTeam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SharpBetTeam Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This picks can be found free everyday... dont think you will find anyone on here willing to pay one red cent for any picks.... good luck... but I think you're barkin up the wrong tree

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 11-15-12 05:18 PM
Tex is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SharpBetTeam

Tex,

Are you saying that the picks of the following cappers are being posted for free on statfox?

If so, can you please email or pm me to alert me of where those picks are located? The guys below are trusted, vetted, verified, and indepenently tracked based on long term results with guaranteed winning bets.

1 Trevor J. Bass
3480 2459 (58.60%) +257789 +5156%

2 Nate McMartin
3356 2464 (57.66%) +213778 +4276%

3 Jeremy Redmond
3057 2218 (57.95%) +210136 +4203%

4 RC Blevins
3130 2249 (58.19%) +207138 +4143%

5 Adrian Conners
2937 2149 (57.75%) +199924 +3998%

6 Alex "Jedi" Knight
2980 2134 (58.27%) +196837 +3937%

7 Doctor Pauls
2720 1947 (58.28%) +185534 +3711%

8 Micky "Bullzeye" Ferris
2476 1763 (58.41%) +177768 +3555%

9 The Swami
2301 1645 (58.31%) +167998 +3360%

10 Jimmy Eastman
2531 1857 (57.68%) +160212 +3204%

Top 2 guys from foxandhoundsports.com: http://www.foxandhoundsports.com/don-records.php
Records for Don Hagen:
Records Per Sport
Sport Win - Loss - Push Percentage Units
NFL
200 - 153 - 6 57% 3676
NCAAF
254 - 167 - 4 60% 7480
NBA
586 - 417 - 22 58% 13983
NCAAB
572 - 393 - 22 59% 15082
MLB
1243 - 877 - 59 59% 33367

*Click on individual sport for listed games
Overall Records by Time
Time Frame Win - Loss - Push Percentage Units
Yesterday
4 - 1 - 0 80% 299
Last 7 Days
19 - 8 - 0 70% 1050
Last 30 Days
48 - 37 - 1 56% 807
Last 90 Days
186 - 111 - 6 63% 7092
Last Year
801 - 510 - 24 61% 26667
Record Since Start
2855 - 2007 - 113 59% 73588

Records for Walt Kramer:
Records Per Sport
Sport Win - Loss - Push Percentage Units
NFL
195 - 142 - 15 58% 4436
NCAAF
216 - 181 - 8 54% 2226
NBA
554 - 480 - 15 54% 4528
NCAAB
581 - 345 - 11 63% 21379
MLB
1212 - 880 - 48 58% 31241

*Click on individual sport for listed games
Overall Records by Time
Time Frame Win - Loss - Push Percentage Units
Yesterday
1 - 4 - 0 20% -322
Last 7 Days
15 - 13 - 0 54% 140
Last 30 Days
45 - 40 - 0 53% 311
Last 90 Days
166 - 111 - 4 60% 4899
Last Year
732 - 497 - 20 60% 21667
Record Since Start
2758 - 2028 - 97 58% 63810

Old Post 11-15-12 05:35 PM
SharpBetTeam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SharpBetTeam Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

you forgot ben dover
8,744-347
96.18 %

i average over 55% for the last 15 years..so pay me for my GUARANTEED PICKS.

Old Post 11-15-12 05:55 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You will draw no blood from the majority of these turnips Dr. Sharpbetums.. We suffer fools on the site occasionally, so we are prepared for this kinda drivel. I would focus this hustle towards the all caps users.

Lets get it!!

Old Post 11-15-12 06:08 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
creed05

I've considered &....

Sounds to good to be true, but I'm in ...
Where do I send my money?

Old Post 11-15-12 06:13 PM
creed05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creed05 Click here to Send creed05 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sounds like a great idea.

I just don't get how you really believe these guys you choose are certain to win??

If anyone was really as good as you say they are, why the F would they waste there time crying and begging people to pay for there picks vs just hammering there own picks (since they never lose longterm)?

Old Post 11-15-12 06:20 PM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
shooms79
FoxDen Hall of Famer

interesting

I like this idea! I will have to look into the cappers you noted to make sure they are legit. What time frame are you looking at here? And how much of an escrow deposit? What book? What are min bets? I see that this can have a lot of potential! I am just waiting for my check to come in from a Nigerian prince...they say any day now! Fingers crossed!

Old Post 11-15-12 06:30 PM
shooms79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shooms79 Click here to Send shooms79 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SharpBetTeam

Ronnie,

Hilarious! I forgot about Ben... :)

Your 55% record is great, but after taking out the Vig, which is 2.4%, your real rate of return drops to 52.6%. While that's still a helluva lot better than any securities-based investment, I'm championing a concept that will bring our real rate of return, after factoring in the vig, to a real return between 55.6% and 57.6%.

In the end, your 2.6% average return on each of your bets is great, however, I like to outperform average. And with my concept, our team's average real rate of return will be two to three times your return; averaging a real rate of return of 5.6% to 7.6% on every single bet.

As soon as we get our team up and running, I'll be sure to post our returns...and we'll leave a spot open for you once you become a believer :)

Cheers,

B. Sharp

Old Post 11-15-12 06:31 PM
SharpBetTeam

shooms79

Shooms,

There are many 'buy groups' or 'bet teams' out there similar to the one I am trying to build, but there are some major advantages to my team over the current ones available:

1) They don't use an independent escrow account to hold money. They have one person running the show, and everyone sends him funds via paypal or wire transfer. Using an escrow account which is managed and monitored by a 3rd party financial institution eliminates any chance of fraud or theft since it is tied to a legal document dictating exactly how the funds are distributed (similar to a trust). In this case, our escrow account would dictate that the only way money can come out of this escrow account is when it is paid directly to purchase the bets from the cappers.

2) Many groups are poorly organized. My is extremely detailed and well-thought out.

3) Many teams pool funds to actually place large team-based bets. We will individually place our own bets, from our own accounts, in any book of our choice. The only money we are pooling is the intial deposit money to buy the picks themselves.

Example: If we have 10 members, we can each load $100 into the escrow account bringing the total to $1,000. We can then buy bets or credits from the credible and verified sites I've mentioned. And since we can get a 20% bonus when we buy 1,000 credits, our total is now $1,200.

With this $1,200 we can buy: 60 $20 picks, or 40 $30 picks, etc.

So in essence, we've paid $100 to get 40 to 60 guaranteed winning picks (if the capper loses, then we get the next pick free). And of these guaranteed winning picks, we are averaging 57% to 60% longterm results (before vig).

If you're interested, shoot me an email to: sharpsbettingteam@gmail.com.

We have one new member already since last nite's posting.

B. Sharp

Old Post 11-15-12 06:43 PM
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"If anyone was really as good as you say they are, why the F would they waste there time crying and begging people to pay for there picks vs just hammering there own picks (since they never lose longterm)?"

Amen Showstoppa..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7BduqrtyqQ

Old Post 11-15-12 07:17 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SharpBetTeam

Pointmagic

Pointmagic,

I don't believe you are comprehending what I am trying to do. I'm not trying to ask people to pay me for my picks. I'm not a handicapper. I'm asking people to share the cost of the picks of the top 1 percent of the handicappers in the USA.

Old Post 11-15-12 07:19 PM
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"comprehending "

Yeah. I'm dyslexic so that leaves me kinda simple minded. I'm sorry that we don't believe that you have the golden gooses eggs for sale at community prices. Obviously this is a legitimate offer of brotherly love.

Best of luck.

Old Post 11-15-12 07:21 PM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hes not talking about you Sharp.

Hes talking about your so called experts.

We know your not a capper, if you were you wouldn't be doing this.

Old Post 11-15-12 07:32 PM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

SHEESH

If you can't trust a guy that registers and asks strangers for money in his first post on the same day, just who the hell can you trust?

Frigging skeptics

What bank account number do I wire the funds to?

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 11-15-12 07:39 PM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"We have one new member already since last nite's posting."

There's a sucker born every minute.

Old Post 11-15-12 08:09 PM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i'm with you tots. sounds scamproof to me.

Old Post 11-15-12 08:12 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I bet this guy feels like he walked in to a den of hungry lions wearing underwear made of raw hamburger meat...

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 11-15-12 08:13 PM
Tex is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"If so, can you please email or pm me to alert me of where those picks are located? The guys below are trusted, vetted, verified, and indepenently tracked based on long term results with guaranteed winning bets"

Please explain how the fuk you can guarantee a winning bet? And wtf does vetted mean..... are these army guys... oh hell I bet its General Petraeus looking for a new career...

Old Post 11-15-12 08:18 PM
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Zac...send him the money you owe Lem and I.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 11-15-12 08:22 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: