StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Atlanta Falcons
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Atlanta Falcons

4-16 ATS
1-19 SU

As a home dog of 3.5 to 7 points since 1992.

If the trend is your friend hotlanta is in trouble.

Old Post 01-18-13 01:10 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jayhawk7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I agree line is fishy as he double hockey sticks.

I'll be on the 9ers.

Old Post 01-18-13 04:13 AM
jayhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jayhawk7 Click here to Send jayhawk7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bear
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dare I say they are due?

I am backing the dirty birds +4 this weekend. I think kap is contained to some gegree and Matt Ryan has a solid game wtih a home town backing. Its the NFL, what the hell do I know...but I like Atlanta to win outright.

Old Post 01-18-13 04:36 AM
Bear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bear Click here to Send Bear a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You guys know that I'm a dog player. When this line opened I was originally gonna jump on the points. This is a very hard game to cap with so many conflicting trends for both teams.

I like SF +180 to win the Superbowl. If they play the Pats the line is only -2.5 at Cantor.

Old Post 01-18-13 07:05 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
shadrach714
FoxDen Hall of Famer

CHIZZ

Hard thing to go against your plays but I must. Good luck to you my brother as one of us has to win . SOMATIMA YOU WINNA AND SUMATIMA YOU LOSEA....

America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism,its morality and its spiritual life. If we can undermine those three areas America will collapse from within. Joseph Stalin
....Just something to think about...

Old Post 01-20-13 08:42 AM
shadrach714 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadrach714 Click here to Send shadrach714 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Atlanta 1-20 as a small home dog and the trend is still your friend.

Go Niners!!

Old Post 01-21-13 12:04 AM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dindt the falcons cover that 4.5 to five point line. Push at worse

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 01-21-13 12:06 AM
Tex is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tex

I didn't bet SF in this game. I bet them to win the Superbowl.

Old Post 01-21-13 12:09 AM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Oh. My bad. I see that is a straight up trend... They will b e favored. You can cover some by playing afc and points for a shot at middle

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 01-21-13 12:11 AM
Tex is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kcgreene06
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Point

I hope you hit it! I'll be rooting NFC in the SB!!

Old Post 01-21-13 12:15 AM
kcgreene06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kcgreene06 Click here to Send kcgreene06 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

kcgreene06,

Thanks buddy. Sorry your Falcons couldn't pull it out.

Tex,

Cantor had the Pats -2.5 over SF, and SF -4 over Baltimore.

Old Post 01-21-13 01:44 AM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

it would be tough for me to take less than a FG with a rookie against brady. but he's a hell of a rookie.

Old Post 01-21-13 01:47 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gofightwin

Pm- if the spread for pats 49ers is minus 2.5 for the pats- I can't wait. Niners will roll the pats-in my opinion.

Old Post 01-21-13 02:20 AM
Gofightwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gofightwin Click here to Send Gofightwin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: