StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Hey Haters
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

What a stupid prick to post stuff like that... GTFOH. you are in the wrong forum.

'Everyone here losees $$$ daily except Brian and Mike and a few others. This place truly is the 99%. And only 1% wins"

Which list are you on.

How could that murder be unsolved, Ray Lewis knows who done it.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 02-04-13 08:09 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

tex

the upside is we won't have to watch any of that pre-game nonsense anymore...the downside is that he's going into broadcasting now. can't picture him being successful at that.

Old Post 02-04-13 08:50 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well. something just occured to me. Bawlmer is actually Ray Lewis. Or his son, or his Tuiasasopo.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 02-04-13 08:58 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LOL

"Can't stand these Niner fans out here in the bay."

I searched your address with..

http://www.google.com/earth/index.html

It says you reside on the corner of Moms Basement and Tigreson Avenue, I'm BROKE, NJ OU812.

Old Post 02-05-13 12:09 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: