StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Anyone going to Fenway tonight??
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
zbt
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Anyone going to Fenway tonight??

I'll be there! Taking my son to his 1st Sox/Yankee game! Can't wait, this is something I hope he will always remember!

Not a crazy night like the last time I met up with a bunch of you but we could hook up for a brew!

Thinking about chasing the Sox to win a game this series.....no brainer IMO!

Old Post 07-25-08 04:35 PM
zbt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zbt Click here to Send zbt a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Have fun up there. Im trying to get up there myself next Saturday. I have never been. First game is a memory he will not forget any time soon and gl on the BoSOx chase.

Old Post 07-25-08 05:13 PM
Strizzles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Strizzles Click here to Send Strizzles a Private Message Edit post   Report post
zbt
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm off.....

to Fenway!

GO SOX!!

GL tonight Den!

Old Post 07-25-08 10:32 PM
zbt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zbt Click here to Send zbt a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Have fun Brian.

Hope your kid enjoys the atmosphere tonight.

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 07-25-08 11:44 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
zbt
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tough loss....

but the memory will last forever hopefully!! Me, my Dad, my Father in law and my 7 yr old boy! No Sox win, but good to be there!

Old Post 07-26-08 06:30 AM
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

looks like you got to see a great performance by a young Joba Chamberlain and the best closer ever Mariano. As a Red Sox fan not what you wanted to see but could end up being a great game in a historical sense.

Old Post 07-26-08 08:30 AM
Strizzles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Strizzles Click here to Send Strizzles a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: