StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Trump
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Trump

Has accomplished more in 8 months than Obama did in 8 years and still working on cleaning up the previous mess.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 06-12-18 05:19 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i want to see worms come out of his eye sockets.

Old Post 06-14-18 04:45 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'm with Tex.

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 07-02-18 07:35 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

he belongs in a pine box.

Old Post 07-03-18 12:20 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

he's done more

yeah you're right tex he has done more than obama.

1---got us into a ridiculous trade war by raising tariffs on most of our allies.

2--pissed off canada and most of europe and bloughs putin and kim jung un, two outstanding individuals.

3--raising the cost of health insurance by cutting off funds to the ACA.

4--has had more turnover in his cabinet
than a fast food joint.

5--will raise the cost of cars by approx 2k because of tariffs on steel and aluminum.

6--took us out of the climate accord...so now we are the only country on the planet to not be a part of it.

WHOOSH....that is the sound of the blue wave coming. can you dig it.

Old Post 07-12-18 07:00 PM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i'll bet all the farmers that voted for the nazi
are thrilled to death.

Old Post 07-18-18 09:46 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm with Tex...

I have to play the song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGXYiIDTPDI

My battery is dead Elvis!!!

Calling soon...

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 07-19-18 12:54 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Trump thinks about twelve moves ahead, like a chess player. He is a smart man, perhaps the smartest on earth as we speak.

In less than two years, he has re-directed slavery out of America, and blasted the world about it.

The Democrats wanted the same, they just did not do it.

There really was only one way. Kick out the unregistered, stop homeland slavery, and stop it abroad.

He can now deny any power, in the world, the power of slavery.

That is power. That is when you have thought twelve moves ahead...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gts2yGraydk

Old Post 07-19-18 01:11 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

get back on your medication.

Old Post 07-19-18 03:54 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That was on medication! lol!!!

Hi Ronnie!

I only came here to give you the odds. ROFL!

I tried my best! The theory is all mine. If you see some online writer stealing it, let me know!

I think Obama setup infrastructure to make America as great as it is today.

But he did not let you gamble online. Eight long years!!! He even had Betfair stop in Canada the communist pig!

So he lost Bytore's vote of confidence!!! Da bum...

The Republican house votes are the bet.

I only came here to give you the odds, so let me get the latest.

RUSH

Old Post 07-21-18 04:32 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes, America can now Gamble at Betfair.

Please try and let me know. I do not feel like doing all the proxy stuff.

I believe Americans can trade here, I do not know the rules.

https://www.predictit.org/Market/2704/Which-party-will-control-the-House-after-2018-midterms

At .10 cents, I would buy Trump. Currently at .38, no. The risk reward ratio is not there.

There is a 20 to 1 bet somewhere, Trump will declare alien life has been held at area 51. It was not me. Never been to America...

RUSH

Old Post 07-21-18 04:57 PM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

here is a trade for you....three trumps for one trudeau. i'll even throw in an ivanka.

Old Post 07-22-18 06:17 PM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

so trump screws the farmers with his absurd tariffs, then grabs 12 BILLION dollars to bail them out....watta $hithed.

Old Post 07-25-18 02:38 AM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not gonna do any good to argue with you Ronnie. You just flat out hate the man, yet you cant tell me what he has done to harm you.

The turnover is called " draining the swamp. MAGA

Of course all the freeloaders and countries who were screwing us are pissed.
Obama was to chicken shi t to confront kim or vladdy. Finally got a Prez with some balls and the liberals who have been catered to are feaking out..

Sorry folks, time to trade the free obamafone for an alarm clock and go to work and do your part. We are tired of carrying your asses.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 07-26-18 09:03 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

the noose is tightening around his pathetic neck now.....his only way out is suicide.
that would fit his cowardly existence. the whole country would party like mardi gras.

Old Post 07-27-18 05:08 AM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Don't fret his second term will be done before you know it. Maybe Mulet will be done with his investigation by then.

Old Post 07-28-18 09:00 PM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i'll wager 5k right now he doesn't complete his 1st term. you are silly.

Old Post 07-28-18 11:59 PM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sounds good. I will find an agent to hold the dough. to be released after his first term. Easiest money ever. Why would he not finish?

Old Post 07-29-18 03:46 AM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

How about just a friendly wager. I will buy you a Yankees cap if he don't make it. If he does you will buy me an Astro cap.

Old Post 08-02-18 04:25 AM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

you seem quite intelligent, i just can't believe you don't realize the harm this prez is doing to our country by insulting the FBI
and the DOJ .and anybody in the media that tells the truth about him. he has never done anything in his life that has benefited any body but himself. he insults everybody but putin....doesn't that tell you anything. C'MON MAN. people in new york knew what he was before he got elected. a crook and a bully.

Old Post 08-02-18 06:22 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: