StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > heads up on UNC/SC
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
msudogs

heads up on UNC/SC

if play does not resume, most books will make it no plays, as 55 minutes makes it an official game

Old Post 08-30-13 03:06 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
NYHigh
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Allow me to release a preemptive "NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Game one of the year, and the gambling/weather gods are already toying with me.

With it being relatively close, I'm assuming UNC will want to finish the game and they will wait it out.

My UNDER is hoping that assumption is true.

Old Post 08-30-13 03:11 AM
NYHigh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NYHigh Click here to Send NYHigh a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

i'm seeing reports of possible back to action by 10:30

Old Post 08-30-13 03:38 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

only 51.5 minutes have been played. if they call it right now then no action. if they come back and play another 3.5 minutes the game is official.

Old Post 08-30-13 03:38 AM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Let me echo NY High..Nooooooo!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 08-30-13 04:21 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

looks like they are about ready to go again

Old Post 08-30-13 04:30 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: