StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA Saturday
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NBA Saturday

Ok so maybe I can turn it around someday. I am glad I follow some of the people on here or i would lose all my money lol.. ok so here are my picks for todays games

SA -9
UTAH -2.5
PHO/SA under 200.5

Here is the play on a system I found yesterday. For the season the record is 47-34= 58% it lost last night. The play is

IND/UTAH under 183

Old Post 01-26-13 04:56 PM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

found this tidbit

The OVER is 12-0-1 in the Phoenix Suns' last 13 games on the road after beating the Los Angeles Clippers

Old Post 01-26-13 07:12 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I liked the under because that team is fallin apart the organization and everything so i am expecting a score of about SA 99 Pho 87

Old Post 01-26-13 07:25 PM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

lol...

Old Post 01-26-13 07:26 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DRB
FoxDen Hall of Famer

kostyan

Gotta love the no quit spirit...thought I was the only one finding this humorous!

Old Post 01-26-13 07:36 PM
DRB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRB Click here to Send DRB a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

kostyan and drb sorry sounds like i have lost some of your money by chance I will tell you what I will make you a bet. Here it is if Pho/SA goes over the total I will not post any more if they go under then I will still post and if you think you can do better then post to the forum. I never see yal post.

Old Post 01-26-13 09:21 PM
msudogs

if you get a chance take a look at the Kings/Nuggets over 212 & the Raptors are getting alot of love this afternoon, let's get after'em tonight
GL

Old Post 01-26-13 09:28 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

msu I do have that game going over the total

Old Post 01-26-13 09:30 PM
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I also have the raptors winning

Old Post 01-26-13 09:31 PM
Kostyan
Restricted User

im happy u make money...thats all theres matter...

Old Post 01-26-13 09:38 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Kostyan your a joke

Old Post 01-26-13 09:41 PM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

oh i see now...

Old Post 01-26-13 09:46 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: