StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > horse **** for 1/1
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

horse **** for 1/1

tossing some things out today that i have been not posting and have done well recently. just understand the risk is high with the ponies. I noted where I think the line of higher risk is. the plays above it are what I have been posting. below that are some extra stuff. sorry about the crappy caps and stuff.

Top plays
Aqueduct
R7 #2
Gulstream
R2 #6

Very Solid plays
Golden gate
race 6 - not to notty

aqueduct
Race 8 - Celtic Chant(30-1) dont lose your shirt here, maybe cheap backup exacta 2,6 over 3 in case he finishes 2nd.

turfway
Race 5 - Bitty Benny

gulfstream
Race 3 - Little distorted
race 6 - Dominate

santa anita
race 9 - Hanserella
race 5 - Rossi Reserve

VERY HIGH RISK HERE AND DOWN
minor plays
Aqu
R3 - 4
R6 - 9

Santa Anita
R1 - 2
R8 - 1

couple cheap exacta boxes
Aqueduct
r2 - 1,2,4
r5 - 6,8
r7 - 2,6

Gulfstream
r2 - 3,6
r7 - 7,8
r8 - 3,4,7
r10 - 3,8,9

santa anita
r5 - 3,9

Old Post 01-01-13 04:39 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
grift5123

On em and thanks...dont worry as most of the haters do not contribute anything but hate.

Old Post 01-01-13 04:45 PM
grift5123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grift5123 Click here to Send grift5123 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

any of these cheap exacta boxes where you see a horse above 10-1 it is worth wagering to win on that one, a small amount of course and there is no shame in betting two horses in one race if they have high odds.

like GP R8, i would actually wager
win on 3 and 7 instead of the exacta, i posted these without looking at odds and am peeking and both are above 10-1 and the 4 scratched so the smarter wager is to bet both to win. if you like to hit grand slams then the exacta would be huge if it hit.

same thing with race 7, i would sneak in a small wager to win on both horses and since the field is shorter the exacta is not crazy to play, not likely to win but not really crazy because one hit and it would pay for a lot of these as long as you keep your wagers manageable.

Old Post 01-01-13 05:06 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: