StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Saturday College Basketball
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Saturday College Basketball

3* Alabama +11 vs Villanova

Tide 20-15 with 9 losses by single digits and against a very tough schedule(3rd toughest in country) This is a very good Alabama team that I think will give Nova a strong test.. Villanova's biggest struggles this season have come against teams that have disrupted them from 3 land.Alabama held 17 of 35 opponents to 30% or less on 3's. This will be a tough game that I am fairly sure wont resemble one of Nova's 95-75 type Big East games,so under worth a peek here as well. But I like the double digits and Bama in early tilt.

Old Post 03-17-18 02:28 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not a lot to sample from today so this is likely all for Saturday . GLTA

3* Buffalo +6 vs Kentucky

Buffalo 27-8 with 5 losses before January and 3 losses since January have been by a total of 8 points and of 19 Wins since January the Bulls have taken 16 by double digits!Bulls are 19-6-1 ATS in their last 26 neutral site games and I definetely think they can hang with Wildcats here if not get SU win.

Old Post 03-17-18 04:18 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

i'm on the Buffalo/Kentucky total rather heavy, so maybe we can both hit
GL

Old Post 03-17-18 04:30 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
willy2067

Mike u like under on kentucky game?

Old Post 03-17-18 05:12 PM
willy2067 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willy2067 Click here to Send willy2067 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mike,I had a lean on Under with Buffalo game, Kentucky should slow down Bulls and I think Bulls wont be overwhelmed with Kentucky on defensive end. GL

Old Post 03-17-18 05:37 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: