StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Note on Ariz/Col
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
dg84

Note on Ariz/Col

Since the first two games were low scoring in Colorado I was interested to see how many whole series there had stayed under 10 runs. From 2010 through this year Colorado has played 80 series at home & 78 of them have had at least one game with 10 runs or more scored. I know each game is a separate entity & one doesn't have too much to do with the other outside of bullpen use in an extra inning game possibly effecting the total in the next game, but I thought this was fairly significant. I'm taking a flyer on it.

Ariz/Col Over 10 (-105)

Old Post 04-21-13 07:23 PM
dg84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dg84 Click here to Send dg84 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Smokey La

Plus Mccarthy has been awful

Old Post 04-21-13 08:19 PM
Smokey La is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smokey La Click here to Send Smokey La a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Best of Luck.

6 Rings

Old Post 04-21-13 08:27 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: